Reviews for A Different Kind of Soulmate
Slaezzior chapter 15 . 8/25/2015
Best fanfic I've ever read, everything about it is brilliant. If the anime ever ends, this would be a perfect way to finish it. 10/10
Guest chapter 15 . 8/1/2015
I absolutely adore this fanfiction, you've restored my faith in them. But don't we get even a teensy little epilogue? I'm dying to know what happened to Ho-Oh's egg, or Ash's friends and family, and maybe just one more AshPikachu moment (you've now made me ship them so badly). Even if you don't write anything else, I want you to know you're amazing.
Pikminchu chapter 15 . 8/1/2015
This is easily the best fanfic I have ever read. You have a mastery of the English language and literary devices that paint the story so well. I can safely say there has never been a fanfic that has intrigued me this much. As you noted, it started off a little slow, but the story grew and developed along with yourself. I have loved the story every step of the way, thank you for blessing me with the chance of reading it.
DimondDoggie chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
This is an amazing story with the awesomeness to be something every Ash x Pikachu fan has ever dreamed of! Great work!
Dark Umbreon chapter 6 . 7/20/2015
This probably sounds a bit cheesy, but this is probably the best fanfic I've ever read. You have a mastery of the English language and the descriptions flow beautifully, and the story itself is so intriguing. If I didn't know this was a fanfic I could mistake it for a real published book.
NIGGER chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Gardevoir687 chapter 15 . 4/21/2015
There are no words in the English language- or any language for that matter- with which I can accurately describe how much I loved this story. I won't even try; it's simply impossible. Nevertheless, despite the inadequacy of this review, I beg of you to make an epilogue chapter. Maybe one of Pikachu and Ash 5-10 years later with a family of their own. Something light and sweet that will make everyone cry the way I did at the end of this chapter when they locked tails. It was just so beautiful and, while I know I'm being selfish, I want to read more of that beauty. Even if it takes a while, please, please write an epilogue.
Rachel3660 chapter 6 . 4/18/2015
That was an awesome chapter
Guest chapter 15 . 4/1/2015
I discovered this story back when first found fanfiction, so thanks for wrapping up such a good fic. could we possibly see a epilogue? I'd love to see the results of ash's choice.
Storylover Vodhr- Dux Ducis chapter 15 . 3/19/2015
*Clap* Clap* *Clap*

Bravo. Encore. Brilliant. Excelsior.

Dang, I remember this story from forever ago. Like, 2007, when it first came out. I didn't even have a profile then, I was just a nameless anon with no identity. But now, well... I can actually give this story the credit it's due. After, what? 8 years, This story is complete.

Ironic that I found this story again through sheer dumb luck.

So, again, bravo. Bloody brilliant.

However, I do wish for a epilogue, if you ever make one. I wanna know what happens to the two of them after Ash's "choice".
Blarint chapter 15 . 2/20/2015
Well done! It has been a long time since a fanfic has captured my attention so thoroughly that I stayed up till 3 in the morning to finish it. Really well written, and well executed. Nice hints throughout to keep the story flowing and natural. You have talent as a writer!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/2/2015
You did far too well with this story, it has been a month since I read it and I still cant help thinking about it. (You know it was good and well written when you can remember it as it actually happening instead of remembering reading it.)
I cant say a lot about the beginning of this story because I admittedly only started a third of the way through but what I did read made me feel amazing and therein lies the problem. The better something make you feel, the worse you feel when it is taken away and I felt like I had been ripped in half when I had finished.
Even now, a month after reading the book trying to forget it, I still feel like there is a part of me missing.
A part if this may be also be to do with how the author is improving and changing alongside the story and yourself as you slowly get deeper into it, allowing everything to mix together better.
The only flaw I would say there is with this story is that everything ends too suddenly, there is only a small buffer between the chaos and the calm ending.
Overall a great read with too good of a story and a rather sudden ending that leaves you torn up and scattered all over.
Shadowfox178 chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
i loved this chapter i found it very entertaining
Guest chapter 15 . 1/22/2015
You have forever dulled pokemon fanfiction as I will never be able to read another without comparing it with this. This will win every time
Ahbrother chapter 15 . 1/13/2015
This is probably the first time I ever reviewed but this ... I don't even know what to call it because it is more then just any old story. This story is probably one of the best pokemon fanfiction i have read to this date and I have read a lot. I'm very happy I have read your fanfiction and hope you do this well with the rest of your fanfictions
245 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »