Reviews for A Different Kind of Soulmate
iloveumbreon123 chapter 15 . 6/4/2016
I'll have you know, this is the third or fourth time I've read this fic, and I still love it. It's one of the best I've ever read. Thank you for writing it.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/20/2016
Huh, was there edits or something? I just this updated for some reason.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
Great chapter and plot
ivanganev1992 chapter 15 . 2/29/2016
Ch 15

That story made me on the edge to the end .

Great story.

Here is the symbiosis and the wanted friendship after all.

And the technology knolige is preserved.

Additionally the poledexex could still inform for type attacks and potenual hidden power but nothing more beside ID

The second is the universal translator additional makes the Pokemon with more humanoid shape with the better human sized height even of the littlest to height of ten years at least to really epic legendary size in much bigger version.

Human to to have Pokemon powers to.

But with the same beautiful free will .

Great story great job.
LucidAura42 chapter 15 . 2/17/2016
Whew! Wow. Where do I start? I guess with whatever…

Well, I have to say, this was one awazing fanfic. I'll admit, I started out not to interested, and just wanted to get to the good part, you know, ash turing into a pikachu and all that. ;D But after a little while, espcialy after that part, things got quite interesting. Like, REALLY interesting. Seriously, you hsve NO idea how captiviating your story was. From around ch. 8 or so, maybe eariler, I litterally couldn't put it down without something like extreme force of will and/or guilt; now I don't want you to feel guilty, so I won't elaborate on that much, but know that I mean I LITERALLY couln't put it down; I read it on a kindle, so I can say that. ;) But man, you really know how to keep someone wanting more.

Now then, onto other things. While I may wish you woud have eaborated ore on a couple things (can't quite remember what as of this moment), I won't complain; it was a fantastic story anyways. Speaking of lengthening, you did have rather nice chapter lengths. Not too short, and not super long which I imagine some others don't like as much. Personally, I'm all for long chapters; it gives you more to read in one go. Although, I can understand that it might not be preferred over knowing that the author is still alive. :P There's one writer on this site, though, known as GameManiac, who is, and I mean it, a SUPER FAST writer. The single series being written (arguably the best series ever I would say, no offense to you of course) gets updated on a more or less monthly basis, but amazing thing is that the bigger chapers have around 15,000 words. IN ONE CHAPTER! That is one determined writer right there, ladies and gentlemen; and with extremely good grammar and spelling, too. Speaking of which, I greatly appreciate that you didn't get your homophones or homonyms mixed up. Many people don't seem to realize what a conjunction is…*sigh*…
Anyway, once again, fantastic fanfiction. Cool plotline, great wording, a little slow I could tell from the author's notes (years..?), and also lacking a bit of consistancy in diolague format, but in the end none the worse for wear. I did notice a typo in some chapter (but I can't seem to find it now and it's driving me crazy…rrrgh…), and the ending…while good, was not entirely satisfying; though you did attempt to write an epilogue, so if it was too hard I can understand. BTW, totally unrelated, I got the ch.12 title (the allusion; if it's just a coincedince though, then, well…wow). … ;P

Oh, one last thing: what was this about being paranoid of characters getting OC? I mean, know what an OC is, of course, but what did you mean by that? You didn't want other characters to be accidentally developed? I'm just a little confused on what you meant by that.
But in closing, as a whole, this was quite a good story you wrote here; I loved every minute of it. I actually think it was rather original, too, and that's always a good thing. I think you're a great writer; keep up the good work! (If you want to, that is. Writing stuff takes a lot of work, after all. :D)
The Micky Mouse chapter 15 . 2/10/2016
Man this fanfic was so good... one of the best in my opinion. If u come across any fics that are similar to this pls let me know.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
Just by reading the first chapter I can debunk this: if this lady is the mistress of time, space etc, then explain the point of dialga, palkia, giratina, AND THE BLEEPING POKE GOD ARCEUS(spelling?)
UCCMaster chapter 15 . 12/16/2015
You typically see Pikachu becoming a human being t I love this story.
Riolucario chapter 9 . 11/22/2015
activate ash pikachus embarrasment
Guest chapter 15 . 11/19/2015
This is actually my fav fanfic ;)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
Great story. You also should read Ashchu's Instincts.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
This is an interesting setting to a fanfic, because most start before he begins his journey, or when he is in the middle of it, but this brings a new meeting of ideas for my own fanfic
HgSpartan chapter 15 . 9/17/2015
A lovely story, thank you. Likely a good place to end, though more would be nice. I would be happy to see a sequel, but it seems unlikely given your author's note.
HgSpartan chapter 6 . 9/16/2015
Thor's Hammer is not a very pokemon esque attack name. Something like Thunder Hammer or Thunder Dome would be more appropriate.
HgSpartan chapter 2 . 9/16/2015
Couldn't he have a pokemon use rock climb to get up?
260 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »