Reviews for A Different Kind of Soulmate
denis.d2505 chapter 10 . 10/30/2014
Truly an amazing story, shame it has not been continued.

Faved and followed in hopes of it ever being continued!
Teevee chapter 10 . 10/13/2014
Hey, I really love the concept and the story so far, and I'm sure it did (and still does) have the potential to be something incredible, like one of those stories that really wrenches your heart with a "what could have been vs what we have to move on with" sort of feeling, where sacrifices are made. I don't know if you'll ever see this or update the story, but I commend you for your great writing, especially in the last chapter; it sort of hit me, and at the risk of sounding corny, you really conveyed the excitement and fear for the future in the end of your last chapter. Thanks.
XD-MADNESS chapter 10 . 9/6/2014
I realize you haven't posted in like 5 years, though I have to say... this story has moved me. I wish you would keep writing it. (Hell, I wish I could write it!) But its your story, and even I can tell that a hiatus like this kind of speaks for itself. Maybe you've moved on from fan-fiction to become an actual author even! And if that's true, then I can only hope to discover a book written by you someday. I may not know your name, but I can recognize a genius from what they say, and through the words they write. Thank you for telling this fantastic story... even if it does remain forever unfinished. But sadly, like an old friend you've known for years, it hurts to say goodbye. And to that I say, farewell thunderstar666; you've certainly made a fan out of me!
Lyore chapter 10 . 8/3/2014
so far so good...sorry i don't know what else say.
LucytheEspeon chapter 5 . 7/7/2014
pika... *.* who cares if its a cliffie(cliff, really? ; ) its awesome!
Kiel Coup chapter 10 . 4/25/2014
Holy fuck that was so good
TheTalkOfLegends chapter 10 . 1/17/2014
Just to say i do have a account just can't be botherd to sign in.

Amazing story loved it probably in my top 4 YAY 7 COOKIES FOR YOU!
Natokonic Dash chapter 10 . 11/9/2013
This is a great story, and i hope u continue with it in time :)
Z-Pikachu chapter 10 . 10/27/2013
Is this the last chapter? I hope it is not. This story is awesome please update it soon.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/6/2013
You really must continue this. It's beautiful
pyroguardian-of-thewhiteflame chapter 10 . 9/24/2013
To tell the truth I don't know why i'm reviewing, but I would like to say you okay?Because you've been gone from this fic for 4 years now and I love it so please keep going
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
this is going to be fun
Guest chapter 10 . 9/16/2013
you did a nice job please keep woking hard! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Thyphoon chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Please update
A.M.C chapter 10 . 8/11/2013
Sadly I don't think I can convince you to update this but you still managed to get me to read inspite of it being incomplete and 4 years old. I realy don't read unfinished & most likely left storys yet you somehow still got me to give this story a chance.
224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »