Reviews for A Different Kind of Soulmate
coaster3000 chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
This is an amazing start on something great. I am grateful to have had the email shot to me from a group on a new story being added.
Dazja chapter 11 . 12/17/2014
*RAPTOR SCREECHES TO THE HEAVENS*

Omfg, you updated you wonderful person you! Thank you so much, this is the best pokemon fic I have ever read. Hands down, no contest
Vryheid chapter 15 . 12/17/2014
I really enjoyed this story- which is saying a lot, because normally I would never touch any shipping fic (not the least of which one about Ash Ketchum) with a ten foot pole. I attribute this mainly to the strong character personalities and the good dialogue. Ash manages to retain some of his childish naivety without coming off as an insufferable idiot, and Pikachu's reserved, defensive attitude makes a good foil to his character. Even the minor Pokemon have interesting personality quirks, and the rebellion against trainers didn't come off as a generic "kill all humans" plot. Overall, well written, a bit confusing to follow at times much engaging enough that it didn't matter much.

As for the ending (spoilers!), I honestly liked it a lot. I can't say wether or not Ash made the right decision, but given his discussion with Pikachu I think it wraps things up well. The "battle scene" was relatively satisfying despite Ash yet again having to depend on legendaries to save the day, I suppose he deserved a break after spending the last few chapters trying to organize an army. My only complaint is that the bits about Ash getting to raise a Ho-oh and his aura powers felt out of place. I would rather have heard more about what happened to Lt. Surge or Jesse/James or even how random trainers were managing to survive without Pokeballs at their beck and call. Maybe this is all being saved for a sequel. We'll see.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 15 . 12/16/2014
An awesome finish to this story! Well done!
terracannon876 chapter 15 . 12/16/2014
I have never before had a fic to update so many years after the last update. I mean, this isn't meant to make you feel guilty - but rather, I admire that you did go back and have been working on the fic at all. Thank you for giving us a close to the story, and thank you for writing :)
Daniel1122 chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Even if you haven't updated in 5 years i would say this story was truly amazing but a shame this story isn't finished.
denis.d2505 chapter 10 . 10/30/2014
Truly an amazing story, shame it has not been continued.

Faved and followed in hopes of it ever being continued!
Teevee chapter 10 . 10/13/2014
Hey, I really love the concept and the story so far, and I'm sure it did (and still does) have the potential to be something incredible, like one of those stories that really wrenches your heart with a "what could have been vs what we have to move on with" sort of feeling, where sacrifices are made. I don't know if you'll ever see this or update the story, but I commend you for your great writing, especially in the last chapter; it sort of hit me, and at the risk of sounding corny, you really conveyed the excitement and fear for the future in the end of your last chapter. Thanks.
XD-MADNESS chapter 10 . 9/6/2014
I realize you haven't posted in like 5 years, though I have to say... this story has moved me. I wish you would keep writing it. (Hell, I wish I could write it!) But its your story, and even I can tell that a hiatus like this kind of speaks for itself. Maybe you've moved on from fan-fiction to become an actual author even! And if that's true, then I can only hope to discover a book written by you someday. I may not know your name, but I can recognize a genius from what they say, and through the words they write. Thank you for telling this fantastic story... even if it does remain forever unfinished. But sadly, like an old friend you've known for years, it hurts to say goodbye. And to that I say, farewell thunderstar666; you've certainly made a fan out of me!
Lyore chapter 10 . 8/3/2014
so far so good...sorry i don't know what else say.
Lucy-the-Espeon chapter 5 . 7/7/2014
pika... *.* who cares if its a cliffie(cliff, really? ; ) its awesome!
Kiel Coup chapter 10 . 4/25/2014
Holy fuck that was so good
TheTalkOfLegends chapter 10 . 1/17/2014
Just to say i do have a account just can't be botherd to sign in.

Amazing story loved it probably in my top 4 YAY 7 COOKIES FOR YOU!
Natokonic Dash chapter 10 . 11/9/2013
This is a great story, and i hope u continue with it in time :)
Z-Pikachu chapter 10 . 10/27/2013
Is this the last chapter? I hope it is not. This story is awesome please update it soon.
245 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »