Reviews for A Different Kind of Soulmate
TheTalkOfLegends chapter 10 . 1/17/2014
Just to say i do have a account just can't be botherd to sign in.

Amazing story loved it probably in my top 4 YAY 7 COOKIES FOR YOU!
Natokonic Dash chapter 10 . 11/9/2013
This is a great story, and i hope u continue with it in time :)
Z-Pikachu chapter 10 . 10/27/2013
Is this the last chapter? I hope it is not. This story is awesome please update it soon.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/6/2013
You really must continue this. It's beautiful
pyroguardian-of-thewhiteflame chapter 10 . 9/24/2013
To tell the truth I don't know why i'm reviewing, but I would like to say you okay?Because you've been gone from this fic for 4 years now and I love it so please keep going
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
this is going to be fun
Guest chapter 10 . 9/16/2013
you did a nice job please keep woking hard! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Thyphoon chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Please update
A.M.C chapter 10 . 8/11/2013
Sadly I don't think I can convince you to update this but you still managed to get me to read inspite of it being incomplete and 4 years old. I realy don't read unfinished & most likely left storys yet you somehow still got me to give this story a chance.
DangoDaikazaku chapter 10 . 8/2/2013
shyboywriter chapter 10 . 7/3/2013
Please continue this is sooooooooooo good I actually cant wait for the next chapter if you write another and should you choose not to that'd be a great tragedy.
Mr.poke chapter 10 . 6/20/2013
Amazing I love it a lot
Lay Down Hunter chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
Ash really is a fucking asshole, isn't he? Poor Bayleef... Jesus Christ... She's definitely right about Pikachu though
Falseface chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
*giggles madly at the first paragraph* Ash's Pikachu is soooo cute when it's bored.
Ash sure is lucky that he has such a loyal little 'mon for a buddy.

Don't really ship Pikashipping... But I do like trainer and pocket monster bonding (Not to knock anyone down for liking it at a higher rating, but I'd prefer having the poke/human relations G-rated).
I offer you my kudos for writing something interesting.
*gives a thumbs up*
Wither and wane chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
I really like this one. I can't wait to read more!

What does "Pikapi" mean? Does it mean Ash?
233 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »