Reviews for In Dreams
Mocking chapter 26 . 5/11
So Eragon is really going to to? That's just stupid. I imagine them getting caught by Arya or somethin'.
NecromanticHarbinger chapter 21 . 4/21
I regret not commenting on my suspicions before now... fuck. I so called Eruka. Fuck you, Eruka, and fuck your children!
Guest chapter 41 . 11/13/2014
For an incest theme this was good and I think you should do a sequel if you have not already done one
ErgyGetsOrgies chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Yaoi
JustMe chapter 41 . 6/17/2014
I love this!
Mary-Sue chapter 41 . 6/7/2014
This is far more satisfying than the real conclusion. I mean, come on, Eragon leaves Alagasea? forever without a second thought, he could easily go back and forth. And the book leaves way too many plot holes. One or two is okay, it keeps readers interested and fuels fanfiction, but seriously. You on the other hand, gave me an amazing couple, which I am probably demented for adoring, and a pretty good story. Also, your cave of souls was much better than Paolini's. A big cave full of eldunari and dragon eggs vs. a cave that actually connects the living world to the realm of souls... it's pretty obvious which I prefer, right? All in all, fantastic work, I plan on reading some more of your stuff.
Nakokun chapter 14 . 3/15/2014
Oh, my, the situation Eragon is in is more stressful than I considered it o be. And he is feeling (mor) the pressure alreday.
Nakokun chapter 13 . 3/9/2014
I lke Arya a little more now than before.
Nakokun chapter 12 . 3/7/2014
I like how the topic of Murtaghs "true name" and vow of loyalty was used in this chapter The cat abouth magic and rituals gave more of the world this fanfic is writted on.
Nakokun chapter 11 . 3/7/2014
Oh, my, Murtagh is not as clueless as I though.
Nakokun chapter 10 . 3/7/2014
I suspect Oromis suspect something. I do not think this chapter is boring, just with a slower pace.
wolfynight chapter 41 . 2/24/2014
I loved your story
It was amazing
You are a really good writer
I could barely put my phone down
It was the best story I have read in years and that is saying something
The-Perks-of-Being-a-Lesbian chapter 13 . 1/28/2014
ERAGON. BUCK THE FUCK UP MAN. CHRIST ON A CRACKER BOY.
The-Perks-of-Being-a-Lesbian chapter 4 . 1/28/2014
Is it wrong that I hate most of the "good" characters?
The-Perks-of-Being-a-Lesbian chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Poor Eragon. Screw the haters, baby, I still love ya.
1,393 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »