Reviews for In Dreams
nopingitoutme chapter 1 . 7/27
You tell those flamers! Don't like it don't read it! Personally I never shipped Eragon and Murtagh before this fic but I love your writing! Keep up the good work! Mwah!
Goldenboy99 chapter 38 . 7/3
You know... a gay person, I was hoping for it to work out, but now it 4 a.m. and I'm balling my fricking eyes out. Thanks bunches. But your work is amazing. This is one of very few fanfic to touch my heart.
the17thmuse chapter 41 . 5/26
I initially read this because of curiosity, but then it turned out to be a rather nice story. Like a lot of the ideas here, though some of Galbatorix's lines and actions seem cartoon-y at times-well, the soul eating in particular and overuse of the word 'brat'-but I did find everything enjoyable and an altogether good read. So thank you for writing this.
ThreeStarHunter chapter 4 . 3/7
I applaud how you handled the flames. Seriously people, don't read if you don't like. It's fanfiction. What did you expect? Not the authors fault if you didn't read the summary. This is the first story I've read with a homophobic character, and I think you, the author, portrayed it well and stayed true to the character. Besides, two seperated siblings falling in love isn't exactly uncommon. Look it up! Once again, I applaud you author for tactfully dealing with these nasty comments.
Guest chapter 41 . 12/4/2016
is there a sequel?
YoChicken chapter 41 . 2/13/2016
This was the first fanfiction I ever read of the Inheritance cycle, and I must confess that it was a wonderful beginning, worth every second! LOVED the story & characters & your writing! :D 3
The Rambler13 chapter 31 . 10/5/2015
OH LORD I HOPED IT WAS COMING BUT WHEN I SAW TALC'S NAME I ACTUALLY SHRIEKED. WHICH WAS BAD AS IT IS ELEVEN AT NIGHT HERE, BUT I JUST WANT TO SAY I LOVE YOU NOW. A LOT.
aglaja73 chapter 41 . 8/28/2015
Hello! Thank you for this brilliant story! I love it! You have done a really great job. You noticed a possible Sequel? It would be great to know what happens to both Eragon and Murtagh! Are you still activ on ? Great regards, a.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 7 . 8/14/2015
Is your kindly guard at all related to Iruka from Naruto?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 5 . 8/13/2015
I like how little romance there is in this now. But if Murtagh is being controlled through his true name, wouldn't changing his true name by admitting that he loves Eragon remove the control from him?
Mocking chapter 26 . 5/11/2015
So Eragon is really going to to? That's just stupid. I imagine them getting caught by Arya or somethin'.
NecromanticHarbinger chapter 21 . 4/21/2015
I regret not commenting on my suspicions before now... fuck. I so called Eruka. Fuck you, Eruka, and fuck your children!
Guest chapter 41 . 11/13/2014
For an incest theme this was good and I think you should do a sequel if you have not already done one
ErgyGetsOrgies chapter 1 . 9/14/2014