Reviews for In Dreams
YoChicken chapter 41 . 2/13
This was the first fanfiction I ever read of the Inheritance cycle, and I must confess that it was a wonderful beginning, worth every second! LOVED the story & characters & your writing! :D 3
The Rambler13 chapter 31 . 10/5/2015
OH LORD I HOPED IT WAS COMING BUT WHEN I SAW TALC'S NAME I ACTUALLY SHRIEKED. WHICH WAS BAD AS IT IS ELEVEN AT NIGHT HERE, BUT I JUST WANT TO SAY I LOVE YOU NOW. A LOT.
aglaja73 chapter 41 . 8/28/2015
Hello! Thank you for this brilliant story! I love it! You have done a really great job. You noticed a possible Sequel? It would be great to know what happens to both Eragon and Murtagh! Are you still activ on ? Great regards, a.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 7 . 8/14/2015
Is your kindly guard at all related to Iruka from Naruto?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 5 . 8/13/2015
I like how little romance there is in this now. But if Murtagh is being controlled through his true name, wouldn't changing his true name by admitting that he loves Eragon remove the control from him?
Mocking chapter 26 . 5/11/2015
So Eragon is really going to to? That's just stupid. I imagine them getting caught by Arya or somethin'.
NecromanticHarbinger chapter 21 . 4/21/2015
I regret not commenting on my suspicions before now... fuck. I so called Eruka. Fuck you, Eruka, and fuck your children!
Guest chapter 41 . 11/13/2014
For an incest theme this was good and I think you should do a sequel if you have not already done one
ErgyGetsOrgies chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Yaoi
JustMe chapter 41 . 6/17/2014
I love this!
Mary-Sue chapter 41 . 6/7/2014
This is far more satisfying than the real conclusion. I mean, come on, Eragon leaves Alagasea? forever without a second thought, he could easily go back and forth. And the book leaves way too many plot holes. One or two is okay, it keeps readers interested and fuels fanfiction, but seriously. You on the other hand, gave me an amazing couple, which I am probably demented for adoring, and a pretty good story. Also, your cave of souls was much better than Paolini's. A big cave full of eldunari and dragon eggs vs. a cave that actually connects the living world to the realm of souls... it's pretty obvious which I prefer, right? All in all, fantastic work, I plan on reading some more of your stuff.
Nakokun chapter 14 . 3/15/2014
Oh, my, the situation Eragon is in is more stressful than I considered it o be. And he is feeling (mor) the pressure alreday.
Nakokun chapter 13 . 3/9/2014
I lke Arya a little more now than before.
Nakokun chapter 12 . 3/7/2014
I like how the topic of Murtaghs "true name" and vow of loyalty was used in this chapter The cat abouth magic and rituals gave more of the world this fanfic is writted on.
Nakokun chapter 11 . 3/7/2014
Oh, my, Murtagh is not as clueless as I though.
1,398 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »