Reviews for The Living Dead
Guest chapter 15 . 6/27/2016
I'm sorry, but you need a beta.
Miss Elizabethh chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Okay okay okay.
I'm not going to yell at you about plagarism, seeing as you've already got several reviews about it.

But I'm an avid fan of Walking Corpse, and in response to Guardian, I understand wholeheartedly. But it's not just similar, this introduction is just way TOO close to the real thing. I mean, the description and the dialogue and everything. Maybe you didn't, but it definitely looks like you copied from the other story, which, obviously, is a little upsetting. Perhaps you could change it around a little? I don't know, I'm just trying to help because I understand how hard it is to write a completely original story.
Guardian chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
Listen this is a great story, don't listen to The Flame Princess. Really, doesn't she understand that most stories, here on fanfiction, tend to be similar somewhat? Don't worry, you got fans here to watch your back. And, I don't understand why she wants this story tken down. I mean, with how fanfiction net is taking stories down without telling the authors.
OrangeStar802 chapter 28 . 4/26/2012
THIS STORY IS DANG AWESOME! If only this would really happen...I commend your interesting imagination Y(-_-Y)
LuckyTurtle chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I looked through your reviews, and I saw that people had already reviewed about plagerism, but I saw that some felt that you had permission. If this is true, would you mind just putting a little note at the top? 'Cuz I was THIS close to ranting at you about how bad plagerism is. So...please?
The Flame Princess chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Plagirasim is a terrible thing, my dear. I haven't read much into the first chapter, much less the story, but I don't need to. You've clearly rewritten (and may I say quite poorly) the introduction of "Walking Corpse". Being a fan of such a tremendous story, I am quite angry that you'd plagiarize it. I do not care of the story takes a different route, I am reporting you to the administrators for you are in clear violation of the rules. If you don't remove this, I'm certain someone of higher authority will.

~ The Flame Princess
thelastunicorn chapter 28 . 9/3/2011
i loved this story. it is really good.
KuroSensei chapter 28 . 7/27/2009
Freakin awesome is an understatement! great story! i loved it! Oh, 'ninja string' is basically steel wire. Just call it wire if you want.

Have a good day and don't give up writing!

Kankuro: What she said.

judge you.

i love

this story
Awkward Butterfly chapter 13 . 5/20/2008
I love this story. But in most fanfics Sasuke is referred to as Saskue-kun. Which is kinda ironic as everyone is just their name. And Sasuke in turn call Orochimaru "Orochimaru".

Good story!
Awkward Butterfly chapter 6 . 5/20/2008
I love this fic! but why horror? Oh, I'm on the second charpter oh silly me!
Dark Reborn chapter 28 . 4/26/2008
That's soo kawaii (cute in Japanese)! Thank you for writing this story! _
Dusty Miller chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Woah, I like it but this chapter was scary much like a chapter from Walking Corpse, lol _
darkfae1111 chapter 9 . 1/20/2008
look i am no mouse but i realy like the story thus far i like the whole sasunaru thing kinda if its writen right this is realy awesome honest i have a few storys under my old account bigboom vut since then i have switched to fiction press but this is still my fav site for reading since storys like this don't show up there made this new acount so i could start over and write on the same site i read my best thus far under bigboom is heart of gold check it out if u like kingdom hearts well gonna go read the rest but awesome story realy
Dusty Miller chapter 28 . 12/29/2007
GOD! That was so amazing! i loved the story and I'm still loving it! But I have to say that Sasuke's "Y-tes! I will Naruto!" sounded too gay *smiles* but anyway, that was so adorable! _