Reviews for Sharing blankets
I am the Color of Boom chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Aghhh! You should write more of these, that is if you are still into them. :-) I really like the dynamics of their relationship. It's so sweet but harsh at the same time, hesitant and almost wholly repressed most of the time - but inescapable. Lovely.
hannahmjd chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
LOVED it! Great story! So romantic!
LaylaBinx chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
Awwwww D
GrayFox42 chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
you win at life~ u

I loved the little confession at the end of chapter 3~! Your writing captured Jacob;s little twitches perfectly 3 and when Will started to tear up...GAH 3 33333 TOO. CUTE.
JB Sterban chapter 2 . 2/13/2009
Awesome story:) I love it, I love you, and I love Grimmcest:)
Barkers2 chapter 2 . 2/26/2008
Aw I was reading and I thought it would not have a happy ending, because there was so... so little left to read - but you managed it! And it was adorable :D

I loved it!
BlackEyedWicca chapter 2 . 11/17/2007
I love this!

Tottaly awesome work!

Grimmcest is awesome, and you wrote it beautifully!
kayla chapter 2 . 9/12/2007
For an early attempt at writing fanfiction its really good, for someone who's first or main language isn't english it's awsome. I read alot of fanfiction and this is way better than some that I've read by those whose first language is english. I hope you write more.
Undoubtfuly Lost chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
Ahh! I must thank you for writing this! This is by far the best Grimcest fic I have EVER read! I loved the emotion Will shows... it makes him feel more... human like? err. Yeah. We'll go with that! Wonderful work! Very well written!