Reviews for Perfect target
susumiya08 chapter 11 . 4/11/2015
willllllll! what an assssss you made me cry so fucking much I swear I went to work with swollen eyes, and my boss was like, you ok? and I said, oh I don't know, maybe alergy or something, lool, he didn't buy it. I looove them together! thanks for writing, there's so little of them out there, that is sad :(, so make more :)
Guest chapter 11 . 3/13/2014
Anyway, that's the type of final I love :D
But I love lemon too
Guest chapter 7 . 3/13/2014
Will! Why are you so... Will? Poor Jake :(
WalkingStudyofDemonology chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
hey i have only read the first chapter but it looks promising as a cute story i loved the brothers Grimm movie,then again i'm sorta weird as i like to research myths/legends/religions stuff like that...but i was so wanting Will to let Jacob kiss him at the end it surprised myself so here i am ! thanks for the story i'm going to read the rest next...oh a mote is simply like an over sized ditch that the servants of the castle would dig and fill with water,also maybe something like crocodiles to help protect the castle,they would have a drawbridge that they could pull up or back into the castle so that they could get out when they wanted or put it up so that the enemy couldn't get in,yeah i know you probably don't care but that's just my habit,also if you really liked brothers Grimm you might like Monty Python and the holy grail,one of the creators of that movie helped with BG and its just as ridicules and funny and has some oddly good points hidden in its depth,anyway this is a long review and i'm going to get back to reading your story bye'z
LaylaBinx chapter 11 . 1/4/2011
Awww this was cute! :D
Emmett chapter 11 . 7/8/2010
I really love the development of chapters, the plot buildup and your descriptions of moods, emotions...just about everything really. I thought the interaction between Will and Jake was very sweet and affectionate.
YaoiBatman chapter 11 . 1/25/2010
I love this story! It's amazing. I even recommended it in the hopes more people will review! XD community./fav_fic_

I have also rec'ed a lot of your other Grimmcest fanfiction. _
flameleaf chapter 11 . 1/19/2009
Awesome story! Thanks for writing! I've recently gotten into grimmcest,and this was a really sweet story. Great job! D

-M.
Elinad chapter 11 . 9/5/2008
Aw that was really sweet, Woh for festive Grimmcest! D

I think it was nice that it wasn't too lemony, it made it more fluffy instead.

Please keep up the great work!
assassinerblue chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Aaw :) What a cute story so far! I can't wait to get to the next chapter, but I liekd it so much I wanted to tell you.

"Maybe I should do a companion piece, about how Will and Jake actually got rid of the “Petermännchen”, could be funny..."

That would be perfect, I hope you consider it :)
Person To Lazy To Log In chapter 11 . 11/17/2007
This fic was completely awesome!

I just read the whole thing and loved it!

So awesome! There is to little grimmcest in the world!

*hugs you*

Great fic!

Sarah
Tenth Man Down chapter 11 . 11/3/2007
Very sweet story!

My overall impression: well rounded plot, well written, no OOC behaviour, fluffyly sweet ending. Nice job! I liked how much you had the boys stay in character; it made the whole story very convincing and gave it some canon-ish taste.

Well done!

*TMD*
motty chapter 11 . 2/2/2007
cutesy, was a nice fic :)
Alexander Hunter chapter 11 . 1/11/2007
I believe you did rather well on the lemon, not very descriptive, but not absolutly horrid like others I have read.