Reviews for Improv
aihfgjszdhfljads chapter 1 . 5h
cool. rather hilarious in fact.
love the brokeback mountain reference btw
majorshane chapter 1 . 7/13
This feels like it came straight out of the comics. Bravo!
Caricature of a Witch chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Awesome. Simply awesome.

Really. I absolutely love it *-* He's the Joker... he ALWAYS survives :P (And no, I'm not interested in a list of the occasions where he doesn't because they're all just errors in the story line, thank you very much.)
M2J MandalorianJedi chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
You're completely right. Given all the choas and murder he's caused, there is no way in hell this scenario hasn't happened at least once.

Hell, in the Dark Knight Movie, Joker orchestrated a similar escape inside the police station.

It was probably things like this why Batman was personally escorting Joker into Arkham in the game Arkham Asylum.
Joel chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Eh, they were pretty dumb. They should have shot him in regular cuffs and then switched to the broken ones after he was dead.
GumGumOnigiri chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
"Seriously, I'm getting Brockback vibe here." - That one line totally caught me of guard and I about pissed myself for 5 minutes. And the rest was just gravy, I expect nothing less from that clown.

Good stuff!
WalkInEternity chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Love it!

The last line wraps it up perfectly.
Ardans chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
That last line was just SO in character...chilling too! How do you come up with this stuff?
mr jokey joke-maker chapter 1 . 7/18/2008

So good.
Hephaestus01 chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Wow. Wow, that was good.
La Flamingo chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
The prose, the short sentences, the short story and the excellent ending-punchlines, indeed-sentences make for a great, quick and dark story.

Thanks for the good read. I needed it.
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
They really shouldn't have talked this through with the Joker there...
Jen Rock chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Brilliant! I agree, with someone as evil as the Joker, some cop would have tried something like this. Too bad for them they made the same mistake the villains do. They just had to gloat and explain their whole devious scheme to their intended "victim." The Joker was perfectly in character. This was just a great fic overall.
Strumwulf chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Good Joker here. Sometimes being evil is so good.