Reviews for The Darker Side Of Light
maymay85985 chapter 12 . 2/8
this is fucking awesome i can't wait to see what will happen next so please update soon!
Starfirewolf chapter 12 . 12/27/2012
Love it. Keep up the great work.
Sparkle9510 chapter 12 . 10/6/2012
WriteMore!
Bloody.-.Fang5507 chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
I will forever love Mikan's description of Envy. overall good story so far
tsukuyomi.sakurachi chapter 12 . 12/23/2011
Great! Great! I love it! haha The chappie 12 was soooo funny! A beautiful day for our evil lass called Mikan.
zombiecake11290 chapter 12 . 12/17/2011
This story is a really good one! (I've always loved the thought of a more negative Mikan) I especially love this chapter due to Mikan's violence it was hilarious!(poor greed and envy) I hope you will someday(hopefully soon)update this!
yunamoogle chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
I really liked your story and could not stop laughing! XD I hope you continue it one day. :)
dreamkitty09 chapter 12 . 6/24/2011
Please update I just love this sory I mean C'mon Its been 3 years! please update!
AniHanki chapter 12 . 5/28/2011
awsome and a beutiful story!
Devil Danielle Diaries chapter 12 . 3/16/2011
love it, please update soon.
Anello di Tempesta chapter 12 . 1/25/2011
This is really an interesting, not to mention a good fic crossover. I hope that you will update soon! :D (many people are waiting for the next chapter )
XD chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I wish you would update...oh well. I'm so glad I haven't gotten any flames on Fiction Press yet. Bad Dawn. I don't get why Fullmetal Alchemist is 'SO one hundred years ago...' because we didn't have this technology one hundred years ago. I'm honestly confused. Anyway, I love this story. I always thought Mikan was a little TOO happy...
Cg2nenetwin chapter 12 . 7/21/2010
Nene:this so~ made my day!

Cg2:this story is awesome!

Nene:update soon!

Cg2:amen!
Raven Yuki-Slifer Queen chapter 12 . 7/4/2010
THIS CHAPTER WAS HILARIOUS! I couldn't stop LAUGHING at the hilarity of it. AWSOME CHAPTER AND UPDATE SOON!
Tintin chapter 12 . 6/22/2010
when will you update? I've been waiting for two years now!

:((