Reviews for New Year's Resolutions
Bruteaous chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
You were without Internet on New Year's eve. How deplorable! How did you ever survive such punishment? I am kidding of, course, or at least I tried to. The story was Wonderful! And, as far as your writings go, I think we are going to have to have a little contest concerning good quotes, that you seem to come up with right off of the wall-"If there was a god out there he really loved to mess people up, she mused, and if this was his idea of a joke she didn't find it funny at all."- almost as good as the one in 'Candy Cane Christmas'. Keep up with all of the good writing and keep me posted!

-Bruteaous-
PrincessSerenity101 chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
This was very amusing. I really liked it. Happy late New Year!
Thorn on a Rose chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Nice one! Great for the coming/here New Year!

Good Job!

ToaR
royal destiny chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
great story. i hate rumors. lol. perfect example why i don't make new year resolutions. lol. bye!
I.Like.It.Like.That chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
lol that was good! keep it up

x x x
Amnesia Nymph chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Ah where rumours become facts! Another great piece of work. Minako smoking was an unexpected thing, it's unusual for writers to write her down as the cigarette smoking type of girl. Really liked it, orginal too.. This surely is a great way to start new year, ne? *smirks* Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

~ Haruka