Reviews for Crossing Stars
sasuke140 chapter 5 . 3/3
Please continue, it seems the least few chapters have made me addicted.
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
I love this story, it is so great! :D
thecoolauthorwithstory chapter 5 . 11/6/2011
Plz plz plz! Continued plz,I dying to get to the part where neji and tenten meet, and I'm also a new reader to this story,so I'm pretty anxious to see next right now.
Mizily chapter 5 . 4/13/2011
It's been a while since this has been updated, bit I thought I'd put my 2 pennies in: this is shaping up to be a brilliant story. All the characters are defined but still mysterious, and their relationships could go any way from here. Your writing is really very fluid and pretty and graceful, which made this a pleasure to read. I hope you continue.
DarkAnonymous324 chapter 5 . 12/5/2010
Please let me know if u will be continuing this. I really hope that u will. Please don't abandon this. It's a great story.
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
ยบ_ cool
nlightnd chapter 5 . 8/9/2009
I like your plot. It's different from the majority of what I've read. Very interesting, indeed. :) I can't wait to see how things fall into place for Tenten as she befriends Neji in order to obey Gaara's order-to keep his and Sakura's marriage from taking place. I have a feeling that Sasuke will be intruding greatly upon Tenten's plans. Anyway, I look forward to your next update.
winta-skies chapter 5 . 1/29/2009
*Hurrah* for deciding to continue.

Nicely written chapter. The pacing of the chapter is prefect, not too slow, not too fast. The chapter flows on with the previous chapter quite smoothly. Ending is perfect, enough to hold on til the next chapter.

Look forward to reading the next chapter.
newt-ish chapter 5 . 1/28/2009
so very exciting that you have put up another chapter. and it's no disappointment either. it flows well with the other four chapters and it peeks as tenten is given the opportunity to become neji's confidante. and there's really nothing better than a neji tenten sasuke love triangle...
Creatoriginsane chapter 4 . 1/6/2009
Update update update update update!

Please update!
random person chapter 4 . 4/3/2008
i really like this story please update
WR chapter 4 . 12/4/2007
Man...this is good! Too good! You have the makings of an author Yugao! Just the right amount of action, adventure, drama, and emotion. You can just see the story unfurling before you...building up to the ultimate climax! The characters are really portrayed well, with just the right amount of emotions to make them seem realistic. This story has a fantastic start and the plot is slowly unwinding with more suspense in each action that Tenten takes. Keep up the good work! I checked the last update date and it was a longg time before now. But I understand...just update when you got the chance to!
tenten hyuuga chapter 4 . 8/6/2007
I love your story .please update. infact normally i can bearly stand sasuten and sakuneji...but your fic is truly special i haven't cried during an non nejiten parts.

-tenten hyuuga
Merkanzee chapter 4 . 6/30/2007
Yeah another chapter, another moment between Sasuke and Tenten! Thanks so much! You already know what I am going to say, so bye for now! I can't wait for the next part.
Merkanzee chapter 3 . 6/30/2007
I totally loved it! You made me really happy, as I am one of THE biggest Sasuke/Tenten fangirls out there. So thank you very much. Aside from any future NejiSaku-ness (BLEH!), I am going to keep on reading for more Sasuten or Nejiten. Thank you very much again! I am totally loving this story!