Reviews for Whispers of the unknown
FeathersAndPie chapter 12 . 11/16/2008
That, was just too awesome to be true. (:
EmptySpaces11 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
really like the start

i will follow it
Expendable-Mongrel chapter 12 . 7/4/2007
I am so sorry I didn't review this sooner! My damn e-mail has been playing me up, along with my tard of a laptop. But finally I can review! Great ending Aline, even if I am a lover of un-happy endings. This was a great ending to an even greater story! Write more! And I look forward to your new chap of the funny fic.
Rae666 chapter 12 . 7/2/2007
Hey! Sorry it's taken so long to review - been behind in pretty much everything lately but I'm glad I've managed to read this chapter 'cause it was great and just so damn creepy. Can't wait to see what other fics you've got planned. :D Thanks for the brill read!
friendly chapter 12 . 6/30/2007
good job. that was a great story
Poppyflake chapter 12 . 6/29/2007
Thoroughly enjoyed it - thanks for posting.
Dawn Vesper chapter 12 . 6/29/2007
lol...great ending! oh dean, what are we going to do with that horny mind of yours...great story loved reading it!

Thanks

VESPER
SpookyClaire chapter 12 . 6/29/2007
Aw! That was such a good story, hun! The part where Liz was screaming for her mom, but she couldn't do anything and was starting to regret it was very sad! I loved it, you did an amazing job with this one, hun! Awesome work!

-claire
dean-supernatural-sam chapter 12 . 6/29/2007
I love happy endings!

Awesome chap! worth the wait. It was very suspenseful, action packed and heart stopping - thank god Sams ok!

and Dean...haha..of course he wants sex! The threesome bit was slightly creepy.

Well done on another great story; cant wait for another!

Nikki
ephiny63 chapter 12 . 6/28/2007
Wow what a great ending, I actually held my breath for a bit of it while they were digging sam out and the gathering, great suspense and timing well done!

So Sweety, hm anything new coming along? Aside from your other story of course hehehhehe just asking (whistling innocently and scuffing my shoe, honest!)

hugs Shelly
SPNCruzin chapter 12 . 6/28/2007
very nicely done. i so hope that you may have another story idea rolling around in your brain. thanks so much for this
xain666 chapter 12 . 6/28/2007
ur welcome. lol. yay, everyone is alive! ok except rose and liz but liz was dead to begin with. lol. very good Lil, loved it. now imma be on ur tail about a new one. lol.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 11 . 6/24/2007
OMG i love this story it like the light to my life, please please take your time to update i understand how ghectic and full life can be and sometimes you can't update or your too tired, or things come up, just take your time and update in your own pace, you gotta know i will still love you and that AMAZING story of yours forever no matter what, now lets hear more of that charming Sam, eh?

lol

seriuos though, take your time and enjoy your life x

man i sound old now lol but thanks for creating such a gr8 story and you are such an enormously talented author and writer i love your stuff hun x
Winchester494 chapter 11 . 6/11/2007
Love Requiem and Love your story good Chapter Update soon that'd be great 'k lol Update for all the ones reading your story and well me :)
SpookyClaire chapter 11 . 6/8/2007
Lil! Yay, an update! Sorry I haven't updated 'Voices in My Head' in like a month. I have exams for the next two weeks, but after that I'm gonna update, just like I've told you! I *promise* this time.

Anyway, as always I ADORE your updates and can't wait for more, please update as soon as you can!

-claire

*rushes off to see if you update the other one*