Reviews for Year The Second
Lucario Shiro chapter 11 . 12/27/2014
Can you write Year The Third, too. I'd liked to read it.
Alanis Strife chapter 11 . 11/21/2013
Please keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/10/2012
Bravo! Excellent, excellent! Encore!

Clever, these are. You did a great job!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/10/2012
The Barrett hug was just precious.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/10/2012
Bwaahahaha. Cid and his Soft Rings.

Oh, dear. All this tension amongst friends!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
They are sweet, aren't they?
Guest chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
Oh, no! All this drama with Vincent!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
I just want to say, I really like the way you portray Vincent in this. You've done a good job of it, generally speaking. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
The Soft Ring reference tickled me a lot than it ought have. Clever, clever!

ZACK! All my feels!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Ha! Indeed, Lockhart is always good for a laugh. I was wondering if you were going to make Tifa a relative of his and then she would have to keep it a secret that her uncle was a fraud. Hehe.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Yea, I like that you give your own story that's separate from the canon, but at the same time ties into everything (referring to your author's note). You do a grand job of it!
Irish-Brigid chapter 11 . 4/1/2011
Another wonderful crossover! _ I only have one question, why was Tifa's father making her stay away from Cloud specifically that year? I can think of a number of reasons, including Cloud's idea that he's a bad influence, but did you have anything particular in mind?
Irish-Brigid chapter 3 . 4/1/2011
I knew there was something up with that cat! Poor Cloud. I'm getting the impression that fans don't think he'd get along well with cats. (I have yet to read a fanfic with him and a cat where the cat doesn't hiss and try to make him bleed. Maybe it's because he's so heavily associated with wolves.)
Irish-Brigid chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
There's something funny about that cat in Before Crisis. First it just happens to lead Tifa to the Turk that got lost when the tram got trashed by a dragon, and then it just happens to lead Zangan to Tifa just before ShinRa shows up to collect the survivors. I don't think it's any coincidence that it's white. (White animals, especially ones with red points, are fairy creatures in a lot of European folk tales.)
Wingsong5555 chapter 11 . 10/15/2010
OMG! This story is so awesome! Same goes for the first! I hope you make a Third Year story soon. Ireally would like to see what happens next!