Reviews for Hold My Beer
lovediva100 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
You gotta love how in the end kouga is thinking about his beer
The New Taisho Woman chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Lol that's a great way to get rid of him! Cute too, like how you totally wrapped the plot around the song.
FeatherTreeForest chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Hahaha...completly redneck. And I would know...my dad and I aparently act like we grew up down south.
Pumpkin Maximus chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Ha. That was good. XD Imma have to go look up that song now. .

Anywho, very nicely done. It made me giggle and was just the right length with the lyrics placed at just the right points.
TheAttentionJustEncouragesHer chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Ahahaha. Niiice. Now i feel as if i've completly missed the point of this because all i can think of is shippo behind the bar in happy days...
DreamsRMyLife chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Yay, a Kouga who doesn't act like a thick-headed, tunnel-visioned ass! Good for him for getting the girl, and points to Sesshoumaru even if his role was small. Loved it!
ashie-loves-hiei-and-kags chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
such a cute story! loved reading it lol
yumeniai chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
really sweet Kouga...Loved Sesshou's appearance! This is really well written and sweet and cute...really really love it!
Teagarden chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Awesome job! I love this couple and you portrayed them quite nicely.
strangeangelsxx chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Haha, great story for a great song. Love how Kouga's last thoughts were about his beer.
loha chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
smiles
Emma Stargaze chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
OMG, such an awesome story! ((It just captivates the reader!))

((favs))
Handypup chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
love :) it's great, and i usually don't like the modern settings for Inuyasha, but you did a wonderful job :D
ancient-relic chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Mm!

That was cute. And that's saying alot, because I'm not really into Kag/Koga. Well done!
Newbie GK chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Even though I generally stick to Inu/Kag pairings, I found this fic of yours very interesting. Good job on it.