Reviews for Keeping Your Enemies Close
kymanlover chapter 1 . 1/13
I really loved this this was so intresting to read you should really write more of kyman
MuffinMaker1 chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
MOLESTATION!
symphknot chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I loved it
Dinders chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
nice, wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. and by bad I mean dirty lol! nice oneshot
Sainly-Sad chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Hahahaha, the ending ruled!
Mochi no Yume chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
AMAZINGNESS!

The progression of the story was amazing and your characterization of Kyle was phenomenal!

Kyle keeps trying to get out of it and is frustrated and then eventually scared and then falls into pleasure…just amazing

And Cartman taking control like that was REALLY hot…there was just a confidence about him that really worked and balanced out Kyle’s character

And that was definitely a SUPER MEGA HOT blowjob!

I absolutely loved every word!

And OMG the ending!...definitely screams that the hotness will continue! I hope they have fun :P

AMAZING JOB!
Augustine chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Awesome to the end! I got kinda freaked out with the gun and all but that just made everything more in character. Once again, I praise this fic's and your awesomeness.
let's point out the obvious chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
LOVE Kyle winning out in the end, there. It's good to see him not being a total wimp in fanfic.
Figure.10 chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
This story kicks ass. Nothing like some good rape fantasies and ball-sucking to make me smile!
DragonSapphire chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
LOL! I think Kyle just wants it again LOL!

This was so hot! The gun was playing so dirty, but then again, Cartman doesn't play by any rule but his own, which is how it should be.
Kyle Broflovski Fan chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
OMG! That was HAWT!

lol cartman is an evil one, torturing our poor little jew, but the ending OWNED! I know you're not doing a sequel but in my head kyle gets revenge the next day :P
crazyboutEdwardElric chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
holy crap that was so hot lol i gasped really loud when cartman had a gun i was really scared lol i couldint believe how captivating this story was..you know cartman can get away with the crulest freakin dominence and i find it uber sexeh...lol great oneshot
Saiyuri-Chan chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Oh wow. Don't hide! That was really hot! Yeah, DarkPenguin really inspires me too. I just don't have the talent to release my inspiration. Her art is hot. You should make a story (or oneshot) based off one of her SP pics. That would kick ass.
DanniDinmont chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
I actually read this for the first time when I was bored at work and had to stop halfway through because it's just so freaking hot! Of all the smutty Kyle/Cartman fics I've ever read, yours is by far the hottest. Many thanks for a truly delicious read!
TripleS-18 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Ha, so I'm not the only one who took recognition of what Cartman said in the Go, God, Go! second episode. XD