Reviews for The Past Comes to Visit
Great read
Hgwrtstchr7 chapter 27 . 1/6
Brilliant!
SlutherinDaughte chapter 27 . 12/30/2016
I had a idea for the next should begin with the Weasleys and Snape staying with Draco and Ginny,and the two walk down stairs to Molly literally bouncing up and down next to Snape,repeating and yelling "Tell,me,tell me!"Snape just stared straight ahead,as the entire Weasleys family snickers and laughs at he finally tossed something on the table which stops dead in front of Molly,who rips it open and screams with the box was a emerald engagement roars with laughter as Molly starts rambling off ideas for the wedding and puts his elbows on the table,and burries is face in his hands,uttering one long groan till Molly stops to take a breath and then he shoved a cookie in her tells Auroth to controal his wife,snatches the box back,and stalks off."She's never going to say yes if you act like that."Draco teases as he walks by."I still have your mother's premishion to punish you."Snape said as he whips out of kitchen becomes dead silent,then erupts with laughter from the entire family,and then the rest of the chapter is them preparing and having the wedding,then at the end,Draco's mother tells Ginny she is pregnant but says not to tell Draco
Desertisle chapter 27 . 2/27/2016
Wonderful story and so wonderfully thought out. You hit the nail on the head with some plot points from the DH epilogue- good on you! Thanks for writing it.
percyjgames123 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
awesome story ive read it 9 times
JaneA0202 chapter 27 . 9/1/2012
amazing story! one of the best DG stories here! I enjoyed all 27 chapters. And it was refreshing to read a story where D and G are much older. Also I did like there there weren't dark things like torture and so...I hope you will write something at least a little similar in the future.
Oh and I did like SS and N couple here.
I'm not sure I read some of your other stories in the past, but I will take a look when I have a time...I see some of my other fav pairings there.
hoenibii chapter 27 . 2/28/2010
Hello LiqiudVamp

Just finished rading "The Past Comes to Visit" and I absolutely adore the story! It's a great idea I've never read anywhere before and I like the way you let the characters go!

I'm really curious in which house Sere will land in and I can't wait to know what she's going to do in Hogwarts.. I guess she's finding good friends and they'll probably going to be worse than the golden trio ;)

hope u keep it up and u have a good time

hoenibii
Aldiggity chapter 8 . 6/18/2009
I like this (:

Though i think it would have been entertaining if Draco and Ginny ended up with a brood of children, from all ages, you know? more chaos but ultimately a happy family.
angel chapter 27 . 6/15/2009
Wow! I loved this story. I have just read it now and I would love to see an update. I am anxious to know if and how Ron gets over Ginny marrying Darco.
Puella Deorum chapter 27 . 4/12/2009
Great story! I actually stumbled across it on AFF, but I don't have an account there yet so I'm reviewing here. I loved every bit of this story. I just couldn't stop reading. Isaac, Sere, and Kat were perfect. Draco and Ginny really have the perfect family. It's so full of life and love that it's a joy to read. You also do a great job of keeping everyone in their character. The whole story flows together wonderfully.

I hope you post part two soon. I really want to know what house Sere ended up in and how their life at Shadowy Secrets has changed now that they are no longer dead.
blueclouds25 chapter 27 . 10/31/2008
WOW. It's done...:(

Anyway, your story is very very very wonderful!:)

Just a bit curious though, in which house did Sere end up in?

Waiting for more of your stories! :)
blueclouds25 chapter 2 . 10/30/2008
WOW. Very impressive! No mistakes in grammar! and the plot is very nice!

Looking forward to what happens! :)
Laney Tate chapter 27 . 10/6/2008
gREAT STORY I LOVE IT
Alien chapter 27 . 3/7/2008
Wow i relay like this very good.
Daddy's HQxx chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Wow...I started reading this story and was like...HEY! I read this before! on AFF so of course I went and looked and realized it was your own story you had on both sites...Just thought I'd leave a review that I love your story!