Reviews for The Past Comes to Visit
percyjgames123 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
awesome story ive read it 9 times
JaneA0202 chapter 27 . 9/1/2012
amazing story! one of the best DG stories here! I enjoyed all 27 chapters. And it was refreshing to read a story where D and G are much older. Also I did like there there weren't dark things like torture and so...I hope you will write something at least a little similar in the future.
Oh and I did like SS and N couple here.
I'm not sure I read some of your other stories in the past, but I will take a look when I have a time...I see some of my other fav pairings there.
hoenibii chapter 27 . 2/28/2010
Hello LiqiudVamp

Just finished rading "The Past Comes to Visit" and I absolutely adore the story! It's a great idea I've never read anywhere before and I like the way you let the characters go!

I'm really curious in which house Sere will land in and I can't wait to know what she's going to do in Hogwarts.. I guess she's finding good friends and they'll probably going to be worse than the golden trio ;)

hope u keep it up and u have a good time

hoenibii
Hypercaine chapter 8 . 6/18/2009
I like this (:

Though i think it would have been entertaining if Draco and Ginny ended up with a brood of children, from all ages, you know? more chaos but ultimately a happy family.
angel chapter 27 . 6/15/2009
Wow! I loved this story. I have just read it now and I would love to see an update. I am anxious to know if and how Ron gets over Ginny marrying Darco.
Puella Deorum chapter 27 . 4/12/2009
Great story! I actually stumbled across it on AFF, but I don't have an account there yet so I'm reviewing here. I loved every bit of this story. I just couldn't stop reading. Isaac, Sere, and Kat were perfect. Draco and Ginny really have the perfect family. It's so full of life and love that it's a joy to read. You also do a great job of keeping everyone in their character. The whole story flows together wonderfully.

I hope you post part two soon. I really want to know what house Sere ended up in and how their life at Shadowy Secrets has changed now that they are no longer dead.
blueclouds25 chapter 27 . 10/31/2008
WOW. It's done...:(

Anyway, your story is very very very wonderful!:)

Just a bit curious though, in which house did Sere end up in?

Waiting for more of your stories! :)
blueclouds25 chapter 2 . 10/30/2008
WOW. Very impressive! No mistakes in grammar! and the plot is very nice!

Looking forward to what happens! :)
Laney Tate chapter 27 . 10/6/2008
gREAT STORY I LOVE IT
Alien chapter 27 . 3/7/2008
Wow i relay like this very good.
AshDawnSoulmates chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Wow...I started reading this story and was like...HEY! I read this before! on AFF so of course I went and looked and realized it was your own story you had on both sites...Just thought I'd leave a review that I love your story!
sallopez2003 chapter 27 . 2/8/2008
this story was AMAZING! i loved it! please continue writing...
gidg8 chapter 13 . 12/16/2007
I've only read the first 12 chapters or so, but I do want to compliment you on the lovely portrayal of a solid, established marriage. Too many fics show only the beginning stages of a romance, or portray bad examples and unrealistic expectations of a relationship. Good relationships do exist and this fic is great since it is very realistic of a good marriage. (since I have one) It's nice to see.
Valesca chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
So, I finally finished reading your story. And I really loved it! Youd did a great job in writing it. I hope you do post the 2. part of that series soon, cause I'm so curious to see what's going to happen next.

That was really one of the best HP fanfics I've ever read. :D
waffenmac chapter 27 . 11/1/2007
I just wanted you to know that I thought this was one of the best stories Ive ever read on usually only into Dramione ,But I kinda found this story by chance and am so glad I update this series,Ill probably read it 10 more time ,It was just so very I have read probably over a thousand stories on this site and its in my top I start reading it again Ill leave feedback at every chapter.

Great story