Reviews for Green Rider Wears Blue
Guest chapter 22 . 7/5/2014
Ereal did die in FRC, but even after Mirror Sight, Estral is still alive.
Nightwalker1216 chapter 23 . 5/28/2014
I normally don't review, but I really enjoy this story and would greatly appreciate a new chapter. I want to know what happens next.
Guest chapter 23 . 5/5/2014
I love this! Please update!
Hope Diamond chapter 23 . 2/23/2014
great job! cant wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/18/2013
Update! Pretty! Please!
emmalilly21 chapter 21 . 3/6/2013
I like the General. He would be perfect for Karigan. Maybe not the clan though...
Boykinlizzy chapter 23 . 1/17/2013
Are you still wrighting? I really hope so, I want to find out what happens. You are a very good wrighter.
Br33zie chapter 21 . 6/3/2012
wow, i love what you've done with the plot and i really really hope you decide to continue this fanfic... i DID get alittle depressed when i saw how long ago was the last time you updated.. but one can hope!

p.s. both Sora and Vyllord with Zachary's jealousy made me unable to wait until the next encounter
Sandra Phillips chapter 5 . 11/28/2011
I really can't see Karigan saying "yep" to Zachary. Just one little thing. The rest of it was good - but very short. Too short! (I'm only mean to you because I like it, you know) :b
Sandra Phillips chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
Zachary seems like quite the manipulator in this story! That's good, it's just the way I like him.
Sandra Phillips chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
Hahaha I was wrong! Unless you consider it as kidnapping herself... :D Mean Auntie. Referring to the letter, I feel like Karigan would knock, hand it to him and run for her life, lol. Can't wait to read the next one. Oh wait, haha, I don't have to!
Sandra Phillips chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
I like how Zachary pulls the 'royal' card, which he almost never does. And yes, the matter of Estora is a difficult one to dance around, isn't it? Can't kill her, but can't keep her around... I'm guessing either illness or kidnap. Am I right? I suppose I'll just have to wait and see...
Sandra Phillips chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Poor Karigan! She seems just a little too accommodating, though. I feel as though she would fight this with all her will. Also, I like how you portray her father, but I think that he would be just as eager as her Aunts to see her happily settled down and out of the job. I feel like he's been manipulated into it in this story, and I think he would be more likely to be a willing participant. Just some thoughts!

I like how thoughts of Zachary pop up and she pushes them away. It's not too overbearingly obsessive, as so many fanfictions can be with romance, but its realistic how some things remind her of him.

Anyway, a good first chapter, and I'm interesting to see her conflict with her Aunts.
Owlkin chapter 23 . 9/24/2011
Very lovely, can't wait for more!
xXPlayedByLifeXx chapter 23 . 9/20/2011
Hm, the site wouldn't let me review earlier, so I came back and surprise surprise, now it works :) Just wanted to let you know that I love love love your story. It's intriguing, funny and very well written. I kinda like this weird inspector character, he's unpredictable and therefore makes the story more exciting. General Sora I don't exactly dislike, simply because he makes Zachary jealous and that might FINALLY lead to some more KariganZachary :)

Please don't let Karigan marry anyone but Zachary, just to "save" her clan. I don't think that you will, but if the thought ever crosses your mind: please don't! xD

That leaves me with a plea for a if possible soonish update, but I can't really blame you, I have a stories I haven't updated in over a year, so I know how life and writers block can get in the way - but none of them was as awesome as this one, so you have better motivation ;) Anywho, keep writing and working at this, it would be a shame if this was left unfinished ;)