Reviews for Rain and Blood
WCDragonS.F.EVER chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
Omg i almost wanted to cry! I love the peom types did u make up the peom? Its really good!
InfinityAndOblivion chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Awesome story especially the poem and how it was so well linked to the story. Loved it how you described vergil and his feelings and the images I get from this...
Holy crap what a gigantic nosebleed.
Mizuki 8D chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Awww loved it.
BlatantlyQueer chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
That was amazing. o: Woah. Just. Wow. Never stop writing, okay?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
love it
Asile3762 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Like it but PLOTLESS

Please make more!

SpikeCheese chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
o_o...This is utterly outstanding. -me loves-
fiona868 chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Oh, what a beautiful little fic! Please, write more!
Nightmare2Day chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
SO CUTE! Loved the last part:

Vergil always did love it when Dante was on his knees.

And Dante always did love it when Vergil made him work for the thing that they both wanted.

And when Dante woke the next morning, Vergil was there, sleeping steadily.
MYRF chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Whoa. This really was very different from the fics I've read. Liked it much, very much.
Hisoka Murasaki chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
*shiver* Deep man...deep. I'm in the same boat as you (not knowing much about DMC), but, DAMN, nice job. Give me, I mean us, more...
olivia deloach chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
this made me cry ah little is the song made up or was it made by ah band either way its still good
Vixyfox chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
You know, that was kind of deep...I liked it. C:
atreriaestus chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Ooh, the ending gave me chills, my dear! I do love it so.

Proseful repetition was always one of my favorite techniques, and you orchestrated it quite wonderfully.

My only complaint is I can't really see Vergil using the word "cock". But that's a matter of personal opinion.
Heta Noitio chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
You've written Vergil/Dante so perfectly I don't think I've ever seen anything as spot on as this. Many good fics, yes, many hotter and longer and more satisfying fics, but nothing as _right_ as this is. The whispers made me cry.