Reviews for Family Holiday
SgtNumnum chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
Logan is Canadian
sarista wow chapter 7 . 5/30/2014
This was fantastic, it fits into the series so perfectly!
Sheherazade's Fable chapter 7 . 8/24/2013
This was a really good story, both on the level of X-23 and Logan bonding and Logan reconciling with his past and Mariko. You kept the action up really well, and I like the way that you revealed the story. Well done.
Irina Samuels chapter 7 . 3/10/2010
I enjoyed this a lot, X23 and Logan needed a little family time. :) You write very well, keep it up!

~Irina
duckmasta2020 chapter 7 . 5/5/2009
It was a very wonderful story, very moving.
Leerun chapter 7 . 2/25/2009
It was good, I liked it.
ThePink1 at Reefside.Net chapter 7 . 8/24/2008
Well written, Supermorff. Very accurate use of the samurai honor code, and what a way to teach Laura to control her temper. Catch ya on the flipside, A J.
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
-chuckles- That was an interesting way to start this. You really think she's in trouble at first. :D

I like the idea of the story, and I can't wait to see where you take it. There aren't enough stories about the two of them.
shadow chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
very good job of panting an image of the story in my head soryy i have bad speling
sword slinger chapter 2 . 6/20/2007
nice story so far, 'we're ganna have family fun it kills me' is defently somthing logan would say.

but just a few nit-picks so far:(1) logan is canadian not american;(2) i personaly don't like when people give x-23 the name lara(all spellings), the reason being that is the name from the comic and she appered in x-men evolution before the comic and to this day remains unnamed.
GothikStrawberry chapter 7 . 2/23/2007
I applaud you for bringing Mariko into the Evo-verse ... and doing such a wonderful job too. :) Is there going to be a sequel?
darkstorm5000 chapter 7 . 2/11/2007
Just read the last few chapters, and I have to say nice ending. I was half-expecting to find out that Mariko had died, causing the feud between Logan and Harada. So I was DEFINITELY glad to that wasn't the case. And given her personality and strength of character, I think Mariko's reason for leaving was very well explained.

Logan and his connections to Japan involve some of my all-time favorite X-Moments, furthering both my interest in the X-Men and Wolverine and influencing much of my writing, as you could probably tell.

I just wanted to tell you that I think you did a wonderful job in telling the story that you did, and to keep up the good work!
Sevish chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
I've only read the first chapter of the story so far, but I'm already hooked. I've been away from for awhile, but I'm bored at work and decided to read something. Thanks for quenching my boredom.
darkstorm5000 chapter 4 . 1/23/2007
Nice fic!

You managed to include some of my top favorite characters in Logan, Mariko, and Harada here. Can't wait to read more and see what happens next!
Writing Destiny chapter 1 . 1/13/2007