Reviews for Black Crisis With Master Chief
GreatOverseer chapter 1 . 2/23
"Giant greats!"

Oh my god, I will use this for the rest of time. Thank you!
AnonymousCore chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Bloody Brilliant!
The Truth chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Badly written story sucks
He Who Fought Monsters chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
YAY!
They're oka-wait... how'd they escape the black hole?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Peter has yet again amazed me. This story is brilliant in its simplicity, whilst still different than your normal Halo fanfiction. He has used black holes fantastically well, and I love this story, and read it to my children every night.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
gay
i review best stories chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
wow dat had 2 b .. so emutional! i cnaut belive dat dis cul b so interguirinh 2 amznibg and grewt!
jksfsd chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
cool and cool
Dragonhunter chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Those were the most epic 212 words that I have ever read. You need to publish this thing.

Dragonhunter
sylphstarwind chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
It's just as entertaining to read the reviews as it is to read the story. For example, all the things that Anonymous said on 11/25/10 for why this story gets a 0/10 from him were the things that I chuckled at and got enjoyment out of. And the "DOOM: Repercussions of Evil" reference was amusing, along with all the talk about the "word"(?) "exscreamed". In some cases, it does seem like you're reviewing your own stories repeatedly, but even if that's so, I wouldn't take off points for it. It adds to the ridiculous, satirical hilarity.
Phil Bruckman chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
By far one of the best reads I've ever had the pleasure of experiencing. It IS action time I dare exscream. I read this to my son who's a big fan of "Star Wars The Clone Wars" and "Harry Potter" and it's all he talks about now. Two thumbs up, and if I had any friends you could count their thumbs too.

Phil Bruckman
Nesbro chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
This was the most gripping literature I have ever read. I could've sworn I was in the black hole with Berk and Master Chief, and I was amazed at the drama. The ending felt extremely satisfying and was perfectly fit.
Shadow chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
This a masterfully written fanfiction, truly beautiful.I particuly liked your use of language:

''exscreamed''

While this can be discounted as a misspelling of 'screamed', I believe it has a deeper meaning. ''Exscreamed'', in my opinion, is a variant of 'screamed' which showa that he didn't scream at all, but quit screaming at the beginning of his scream.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Covenant guys? Other guns? exscreamed? It's action time? 0/10
And The Adversary Succeeds chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Argh! My brain! Why did I read this? This is absolutely horrible! There is no plot, no action, and that is NOT how a black hole works! You completely misrepresented the Master Chief, and this is a disgrace to Halo!