Reviews for Black Crisis With Master Chief
YFIQ chapter 1 . 1/22
You know, Peter Chimaera is the only author I know who would consistently get me to pay more attention to the reviews than his stories themselves as you know why.

I love the smell of death threats posted toward the author during afternoon, it smells like...hilarity!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
fuckinginredible
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
Best
Master Cheif chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
A black hole would of crushed me instantaiously. That wasn't how it ended. I was ambushed by the people we killed because of alien tech.
GreatOverseer chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
"Giant greats!"

Oh my god, I will use this for the rest of time. Thank you!
AnonymousCore chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Bloody Brilliant!
The Truth chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Badly written story sucks
He Who Fought Monsters chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
YAY!
They're oka-wait... how'd they escape the black hole?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Peter has yet again amazed me. This story is brilliant in its simplicity, whilst still different than your normal Halo fanfiction. He has used black holes fantastically well, and I love this story, and read it to my children every night.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
gay
i review best stories chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
wow dat had 2 b .. so emutional! i cnaut belive dat dis cul b so interguirinh 2 amznibg and grewt!
jksfsd chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
cool and cool
Dragonhunter chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Those were the most epic 212 words that I have ever read. You need to publish this thing.

~Dragonhunter
sylphstarwind chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
It's just as entertaining to read the reviews as it is to read the story. For example, all the things that Anonymous said on 11/25/10 for why this story gets a 0/10 from him were the things that I chuckled at and got enjoyment out of. And the "DOOM: Repercussions of Evil" reference was amusing, along with all the talk about the "word"(?) "exscreamed". In some cases, it does seem like you're reviewing your own stories repeatedly, but even if that's so, I wouldn't take off points for it. It adds to the ridiculous, satirical hilarity.
Phil Bruckman chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
By far one of the best reads I've ever had the pleasure of experiencing. It IS action time I dare exscream. I read this to my son who's a big fan of "Star Wars The Clone Wars" and "Harry Potter" and it's all he talks about now. Two thumbs up, and if I had any friends you could count their thumbs too.

Phil Bruckman