Reviews for Terra Drabbles
booklover4ever2112 chapter 6 . 12/3/2014
Wow I really loved this! I loved how you had to read each one of theses shorts at least twice to truly understand it. How you told a story with only a few words.
Peace booklover
Echolove chapter 6 . 9/1/2014
Awwwww! This is really really cute and sweet. I absolutely love it!
Concolor44 chapter 5 . 2/27/2011
A lovely way to end this little romp. She DOES have to be Somebody eventually.

The anonymous note from Slade by the white rose? Yeah, creepy. Excruciatingly so.

Really good stuff. Thanks!
Concolor44 chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
"…you wanna?"

"God, yes."

And THAT, folks, pretty much sums up the Late Teenage Experience.

This 'drabble' thing is quite the winner.
aflaskj chapter 6 . 1/8/2009
Wow, these are really good! My favorites are Beach (!), Ring (XD), Hate (!), Wicked (o.o), Time (!), Music (WOW), and Somebody (Aw!). Yeah. REALLY good. :D
F chapter 6 . 4/18/2007
Oh, come on! PLEASE don't stop here! This RULES! IT KICKS BUTT!
Forlorn Maiden chapter 6 . 4/6/2007
Aww this was heartwrenching! Beautiful but sad because that's probably how it would end between these two. You should have wrote one more, with Terra finally getting released or something-unless she was sentenced for life, was she? This was magnificent and I'm really really angry that I can't add this to my faves. Darn the website for the limit. You did very well with this! Bravo! _
Forlorn Maiden chapter 5 . 4/6/2007
Time: wow it's Terra's turn! Them falling apart without her, sweet and I wish it was true. But it's hard to believe since they hardly focused on her after she left. Then again, it could be the grief.

Rose: Chilling.

Music: Aww poor Terra. I didn't expect the courtroom.

Movie: Hehehe! Loved it.

Somebody: Yep. Very good. _ So who's she gonna be?
Forlorn Maiden chapter 4 . 4/6/2007
LoL _ Secret's funny.
Forlorn Maiden chapter 3 . 4/6/2007
Heheheehehe _ loved Sleep! So cute, and I didn't expect the end. I thought she'd leave. And you have to continue picture! What happened? What was her reation? Did she finally give in?
Forlorn Maiden chapter 2 . 4/6/2007
Wow they're lovely. Though Hate kind of made me sad. _
SushiChica chapter 2 . 3/17/2007
My favorite was Ring, for obvious reasons. You know I'll always be a super nerd.

And I know where you got the inspiration for Angel..._
SushiChica chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
You know I'm not Terra's Biggest Fan.

But these are making me like her a lot more. Beach is my favorite of these. Darkly humorous, but at the same time so sad.

Animal was great too.
Randirogue chapter 6 . 1/21/2007
Aw, this set was so wonderful, sweetie. The first one is my favorite. Scratch that, the second one, the one where she tells him not to wait for her.

So saad, and so special too.

I'm so glad I read these today. I swear, it's definitely feels more like a gift to me than a gift to you.

Absolutely stunning series. Be uber proud. You've earned it!
Randirogue chapter 5 . 1/21/2007
Okay, I was going to say that "Music" was my fave of this batch since well, I'm such a sucker for the emotional flip, but then I read "Somebody."

I'm even more of a sucker for the poignant flip.

:winks:

"…Because…sooner or later….you have to stop being a Nobody…to be a Somebody."

Fabulicious!