Reviews for Fireflies
GreenIsMyWarPaint chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Aw! Please do another chapter to this!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I KNEW I should have explored the rest of your work before now. Shame, shame on me.

This is a [pick several superlative adjectives] story. The usual suspects - wonderful, great, sweet, excellent, et cetera - all sound so trite. You pulled the curtain back and let us peek into their private lives ... but not in an unkind way.

Your writing is so intimate. I loved it. Guess there isn't much more to say.
NightWarrior chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Very nice, very sweet and sad, but one nitpick:

OCALA? In SUMMER? Dude, I'm from Florida, the cooling effect of water on three sides doesn't knock off the humidity THAT much once you get inland.

If you were from here originally, you've spent too much time away. ;-)

You're right about Ocala being a pretty, pretty part of the state, though.
M.C. Castle chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Really great story. You write very well, I must say. Keep writing!
Forlorn Melody chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Aw...how cute. I like it, kinda like Cirque de Grayson, only from Starfire's Point of View
teen freak chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
This was adorable!

Write more...please?

TF
The Silver Phoenix chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
That was a really cute story! :) It could do with a little more development towards the ending, which seemed rushed, but overall it was very good.

The Silver Phoenix
MrRigger chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
That was a nice fluffy fic that is a nice ending to a bad day. Thanks.

MrRigger
Nice chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
your awesome! I love you and your stories! Will you marry me? (Wait, your a guy right? teehee) Just kidding! You are an awesome writer though! _

Keep up the great work!
CerberAsta chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
You know, reviews are actually meant for offering advice, yet you always ensure that your stories have no problems within them. Cut it out! Not really...

Bah. I'll get over it.

Hope you had a Merry Christmas, Cid!

Asta
samuraigurl1213 chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
That was cute, humorous and well- written. I enjoyed this, it's not often you find Starfire so fascinated with fireflies because they remind her of a battle.

-Em
Fox727 chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Aw I love fireflies, too, but just because they're so enigmatic and beautiful on lakes. I love camping...but I almost never do it...

Nice to see you around again, Cid. I kinda missed you.

AlohaFox