Reviews for The Mary Sue Auditions
Connie Nervegas chapter 1 . 2/20
One Mary Sue to rule them all. I want to go to ninja summer camp. All I got at summer camp was mosquito bites.
miss-meowness chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Oh gosh! I just burst out laughing when all of the villains started freaking out like they all had cooties or something (perhaps for good reasons however, since those Marysues do wonders of damage to characters...).
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Oh,God, this was awesome XD btw, is that lotr reference?
TekeoMiona chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I-I CAN'T. I JUST- I CAN'T. *collapses*
Aster Sapphire chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
OMFG! This was freaking HILARIOUS! You are a freaking genious
LilNinjaWolf chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
hahahaha. Oh man that was just hilarious! Very well done. No Mary Sue could take down a turtle and be believable, so I applaud Dunne for that. The ending was the best part. Mary Sue cooties there... lol
Sushi Shea chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I love how you explored each annoying character type excellently. I really, really hate the Raph's Love Interest!sues. Pardon my french, but they are ALWAYS such... /bitches/. Since when did the sue-authors come to the conclusion that Raphael would be able to LIKE someone who whines a lot and talks smack to him all the time? He'd sooner punt her off the Empire State building!

Er, sorry for my little rant. You did great with this one. I loved that little Karai/Leo moment you snuck in there. Great work!

Write write write!

Sushi Shea Shogun
Chavva chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
"Everybody get away from him!" Bishop screamed. "He's going out of character!"

looool. Great. I love the ending...my pwecious...
Fishy Biscuits chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
I don't really know much about this fandom, but a friend recommended this fic, so I thought I'd give it a read... And I loved it! It's a really original idea, and your Mary Sues are all brilliant. The ending was the best part, with Shredder going out of character, and the Lord of the Rings reference was epic! Great story!
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
LORD OF THE RINGS REFERENCE!

I love Sue parodies, but this one takes the pineapple upside down cake.
Ninjustupower chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Ok one word 2say: I LOVED IT! Especially the part where the Ultimate Ninja was arguing w/Shredder and telling him he got "obsessively pissy" about LEo XD GREAT! I want to see more baddy fics! UR VERY VERY good!
SilverWingAlchemist chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Wow. Hilarious stuff. I love it. Great Mary Sues and everything.
jess chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
so funny... thanks a lot for writing tis one...!
Nala162024 chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
You know Shredder in love, I actully thought about something like that but then I changed my mind and now my mind is definately .

After watching in silence a few moments, the Daimyo’s son turned away in disgust. “Bah! Another one for Raphael. We must destroy Leonardo!”

“You know,” Dunne said to him, “You really have an unhealthy obsession with Leonardo.”

“My obsession is not unhealthy! I mean – I don’t have an unhealthy obsession!”

“Come now,” said Shredder. “Even I think you have an unhealthy obsession.”

lol.
Genbu chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
zomg this is so freakin funny!XD
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »