Reviews for Jigsaw's Dinner Party
Vloom chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Ohmygod, THIS IS BRILLIANT! I laughed my ass off everytime when Zep said "His name is John" and Jigsaw (John) was so... asdf xD Oh, and I love how you put Adam in this one 3 There should've been some chainshipping xD
Wolfie The Wolf chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Hello? Writers of SAW? Yes, i think i found your perfect SAW VII. What? What's the plot? Um... well... it's REALLY good, and even has hilarious comedy bits in some scenes *cough* all scenes *cough*. What? You want to start production immediately? Wonderful!
On a side note, this is the funniest thing I've ever laid eyes on in a while. I thought it would be difficult to write a SAW comedy... I was sooooo wrong. I loved Zep and John more than anyone, and I really do hope I'll see this as a movie in the future!
Cenobia100 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
lolololololololWTF!
Liz chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I really liked it. PLEASSSEEEE make another...?
NinaKramer chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
My God, it's been years since I read this fic for the first time and now I stumbled over it again and realized that I never left a comment. Shame on me!

Anyway, thanks a lot for sharing this story with us! It's grown quite popular among the SAW fans.

This fic is truly hilarious (unlike most of the other SAW parodies), I haven't laughed so hard in a long time!
SawManiac211 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Was recommended by friend...was on floor laughing...crap this is good XD Can't sum up any other way
xXErineilXx chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
This was literally one of the funniest things I've read in a long time.

Mmm...Zep in his underwear...teehee

But I wish he didn't have to die.

My favorite parts were:

Hello, Robert. I noticed that you are a Zoo Keeper. Everyday you see animals… and… uh… LIONS! (The cages open and hundreds of lions pour into the room and maul Robert to death)

I laughed so hard at that my dad gave me a weird look.

Her name is Amanda. His name is John. My name is Zep!

That's totally something I would say...
DarkPhoenix567 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
This is amazing not to mention funny as shit i love it
angie2282 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Oh my god I'm dying over here! This was the most hilarious story I've EVER read! Fantastic job!
MyChemicalAlice chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
bahahaha. XD This was fantastic! :D
BlackRoseDahlia chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Oh...my...god...

HILARIOUS!

I fell out of my chair. No joke. You should write another!:)
Maara Annika chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Saw is one of the worst movies what I have seen maybe that is one of the reasons why I liked your fic so much

Well done
LeighWhannellStalkers chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
HOLY SHIT! I'm laughing my ass off! This was fucking brillinat XDD
I'm not freakin loggin in chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
LMFAO!

I love the parts where Amanda's spazzing out saying

"YOU GOTTA PLAY BY THE FUCKING RULES!"

Great job, I love this story

xDD
Exorcise chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
HOLY CRAP.

I think I just died a little.

Best parody I've ever read.

XD