Reviews for Jigsaw's Dinner Party
This was the funniest thing I've ever seen saw related . The ending was just.. Put as this way,laugh my ass off zepp being its the rules in his underwear was also one of my favorite parts,along with jigsaw hiding the tapes and all , and I mean PLEASE, do another one of these party's except with more characters. Jill,Hoffman,Strahm,others.
Vloom chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Ohmygod, THIS IS BRILLIANT! I laughed my ass off everytime when Zep said "His name is John" and Jigsaw (John) was so... asdf xD Oh, and I love how you put Adam in this one 3 There should've been some chainshipping xD
Wolfie The Wolf chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Hello? Writers of SAW? Yes, i think i found your perfect SAW VII. What? What's the plot? Um... well... it's REALLY good, and even has hilarious comedy bits in some scenes *cough* all scenes *cough*. What? You want to start production immediately? Wonderful!
On a side note, this is the funniest thing I've ever laid eyes on in a while. I thought it would be difficult to write a SAW comedy... I was sooooo wrong. I loved Zep and John more than anyone, and I really do hope I'll see this as a movie in the future!
Cenobia100 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
lolololololololWTF!
Liz chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I really liked it. PLEASSSEEEE make another...?
NinaKramer chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
My God, it's been years since I read this fic for the first time and now I stumbled over it again and realized that I never left a comment. Shame on me!

Anyway, thanks a lot for sharing this story with us! It's grown quite popular among the SAW fans.

This fic is truly hilarious (unlike most of the other SAW parodies), I haven't laughed so hard in a long time!
SawManiac211 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Was recommended by friend...was on floor laughing...crap this is good XD Can't sum up any other way
xXErineilXx chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
This was literally one of the funniest things I've read in a long time.

Mmm...Zep in his underwear...teehee

But I wish he didn't have to die.

My favorite parts were:

Hello, Robert. I noticed that you are a Zoo Keeper. Everyday you see animals… and… uh… LIONS! (The cages open and hundreds of lions pour into the room and maul Robert to death)

I laughed so hard at that my dad gave me a weird look.

Her name is Amanda. His name is John. My name is Zep!

That's totally something I would say...
DarkPhoenix567 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
This is amazing not to mention funny as shit i love it
angie2282 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Oh my god I'm dying over here! This was the most hilarious story I've EVER read! Fantastic job!
MyChemicalAlice chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
bahahaha. XD This was fantastic! :D
BlackRoseDahlia chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Oh...my...god...

HILARIOUS!

I fell out of my chair. No joke. You should write another!:)
Maara Annika chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Saw is one of the worst movies what I have seen maybe that is one of the reasons why I liked your fic so much

Well done
LeighWhannellStalkers chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
HOLY SHIT! I'm laughing my ass off! This was fucking brillinat XDD
I'm not freakin loggin in chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
LMFAO!

I love the parts where Amanda's spazzing out saying

"YOU GOTTA PLAY BY THE FUCKING RULES!"

Great job, I love this story

xDD