Reviews for Truth Be Told
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
A toughing story, but are you going to finish the story or is this it?
mangagirl18 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Wow! This was a very in character and believeable fic! Very well written, definately deserved a spot in the DFF awards.

I really enjoyed reading it, but I was quite disappointed to find that there were no more chapters. Are you planning on ever finishing it? I hope so!

Regardless, thanks for at least writing this great chapter!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Man...this is so depressing, yet so somewhat uplifting at the same time...

I guess I never imagined what it would be like after the Chosen saved the world several times. I just figured they'd be happy, not only with their Digimon after the DigiGate had been reopened, but with each other as well.

I've always been and felt different. Now, why hasn't this happened to me yet? I NEED the Digital World.

Before it was announced the loss Cody and the others had suffered was Armadimon (I'm not very familiar with the Japanese version...if that right, or almost?), I was trying really hard to figure out which of the Chosen wasn't there... lol.

This was an astoundingly beautiful work of art. I can't even express how much this meant to me, how much this taught me, how much this made me realize about my true nature, as well as the Chosen's.

Thank you so much for working so hard to write this. You are truly the best. U *U*

Ever-so sincerely signed,

Shizuku Tsukishima749 :D ;D :) ;)
Yami Vizzini chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Well, yes, I've had a good 2007.

I was a little surprised after reading this that this barely-begun story won "Best Adventure/02 Fic" on your site- but what the heck, it merits the recognition! I can't say Cody was ever really my favorite character, but you've portrayed his personality well. The flashbacks also confused me a little on the first reading, but I got used to them.

Still, I'm mostly excited by the promise of the story as a whole (before I read the notes at the bottom, I thought this was the end and they were all dead). I hope that the accolades given to this fic (even if it doesn't have that many reviews) move you to continue it.
Watashi no Shinka chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Wow. This is great. Kids can be cruel sometimes, as demonstrated in the lunchroom.

Iori was right about how everyone should change.

36 pages? Wow. Must have used up a lot of pages.

Update soon!
Digi-Girl101 chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
OMG!I LOVE IT! I swear I was gonna cry in the middle of the story!UPDATE SOON!
CrestOfHealing chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
This was amazing! It had elements of Cody/Iori that I've seen in other stories, but it had some new things I didn't even think of! (And I like the whole Hikari needs to be less perfect thing .)

There were a few minor typos, but they weren't major enough to go find again. Mostly it was you left out a word like be, to, go, or something like that. That's the hardest thing to catch in editing, though, because your mind automatically fills in what's missing. ...Moving on from the grammar/psychology lecture...

If all the chapters delve this deeply into the characters' minds, this is going to be simply mind-blowing!

Keep it up!

~Child of Healing
Hanako Tabris chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
This was a great chapter that got into Iori's head and stayed there while keeping him in character. I felt that the quotes added even more to the experience, as they lead deeper into Iori's character.

I also like the way that you are going to handle the "lost" twenty-five years between the battle between MaloMyotismon and the epilogue. It's going to be interesting to see the year in review from the characters and reading their thoughts as they change.

I'm definetly going to be coming back to read this when you update, so you now have a faithful reader. Congratulations!
The Digital Gate chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Still as awesome as ever. Iori was perfectly in character; to me, anyway.

Can't wait till the next chapter.