Reviews for Nice & Cozy
Ohh, Sadistic wee thing!

Well done!

Kamai6
MoreThingsInHeavenAndEarth chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Glorious, i LOVE this, laughed and awwed all the way through. Really lovely, comfortable writing

X
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
That was just so absolutely, perfectly cute :)
Kathryn Shadow chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
-falls over laughing- Beautiful.
Chakolit Chip chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
LOL I hope he gets slapped

not cause i want him to get hurt but cause hes usually quite a baby when it comes to jackie slaps it funny anyways great story post more soon

Cheers!
Genne chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
I saw the fanart for this a while ago! i always wanted to read the fic that went with it! just as cute as she said it was...
PadmeKenobi chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
Cute! I can just imagine the look of horror crossing the Doctor's face at the mention of Jackie Tyler! *laughs* Cute, loved it!
montypython203 chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Very nice :)
MidCircleNine chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Oh that's hysterical. That's absolutely hysterical. I can see where the fanart came into being, as there definitely needs to be some imagery to this aside from what happens to be created in the reader's mind. What a lovely missing scene, and wonderful filler. I loved Rose's conversation with her mother, very well characterised, and the Doctor's reactions all throughout were perfect. Too funny.
0 Keelie 0 chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
aww that was well good!
Haleakala chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
good explaination of how the two of them convieniently got to the right spot at the right time._ I liked... oh, what's 'is name- Jamie, I think, he was adorable. Cute, very cute.
runs with sissors chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Awesome, awesome, awesome. And fluffy! Fluffy and awesome!
Doctored chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
lol me likes!

Would be great if you could keep up the 'what D&R were doing during L&M' oo great idea for a fic... i'll do it if you don't lol!

ALi
CaptainOats12 chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
So adorable and fluffy!
frootfloops chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
OMG, this was just so cute and fluffy! D I love it, I'm adding it to my favourites!