Reviews for The Secrets We Keep
Wolfsdrache chapter 11 . 2/13
Ich habe die Story for ein paar Jahren schon gefunden, als ich gerade Eragon wieder las. Und jetzt gerade wieder entdeckt. Immer noch sehr schön zu lesen. Aber man kann wohl nicht damit rechnen, dass es nochmal weitergeht?
Ivorylight18 chapter 11 . 10/26/2014
This is a very good, well-written story! I was seriously surprised and sad to reach the last chapter! Are you planning on continuing it still?
emptyeyes chapter 11 . 4/28/2014
Your story is stunning, really! Are you thinking of her being poisoned or she will continue refusing to eat, I wonder?
redgar chapter 8 . 4/4/2011
need to have arya be raped
Lightnin Spark chapter 11 . 1/27/2011
Very enjoyable story. You're going to hate me but I really want the next chap. now! You are very gifted in writing so keep it up! I would LOVE if:

Arya is tied up and brought to Durzas chambers and then he forces her to do...things (make sure she DOES NOT do it out of free will though. Arya is a strong elf!) details are key!

Thanks a bunch!
Saskia the Head V.M.D chapter 11 . 11/5/2010
Hello!

Though Arya is my favorite character, I am enjoying this story. I like torture, but only reading it. I am not that messed up. Actually I'm not that messed up at all, but whatever. So good job! And if you are still looking for a beta, I can be yours if you want. And, just saying, this story says it is Aryaxdurza. (hint hint)

-Saskia
AllIsFairInLoveAndWar chapter 11 . 10/2/2010
hmmm...personally, i like reading about creative ways instead of the traditional methods...food for thought!
AllIsFairInLoveAndWar chapter 5 . 10/2/2010
btw, from the last chapter-isn't Arya's hair black?
AllIsFairInLoveAndWar chapter 4 . 10/2/2010
i find regular whipping torture scenes to be quite boring to read,

actually.
Samurai don't need angels chapter 11 . 5/24/2010
good story
wen chapter 11 . 4/16/2009
i love it. you portrayed them very realistically. keep it up!
kate chapter 11 . 8/20/2008
i have seen this story on Shur-gual fanfiction, and i was waiting for an up date there, but, please, continue!

i have read this story over and over, and have waited to long for you to stop now!

please, keep going!
Indy Rose chapter 11 . 2/29/2008
Is that the end? Please don't tell me that's the end, it was so great.
yellowdog98 chapter 11 . 11/12/2007
Hey Chaed! I know that you probably aren't going to respond to this review, but that's ok. I was just wondering if in your next chapter, you could have Arya being tortured because you said that one of these chapters is going to find her being in alot of pain and torture. Good job with your earlier chapter with torture. Just to let you know, you need to spice up the story a bit. Other than that, it's good.
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 3 . 10/11/2007
XD That was great. No fathering children for that guy.