Reviews for Make a Wish
bubblesquirt chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Freaking sad. And perfect.

Dean makes a wish.

For a little more time.

Dean sits on the side of the road, clutching the body of his too fucking tall brother and sobs like his entire world is ending.

Because it is.

You seriously tore at my heart strings with this one. Tragic.
xJazminex chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Hey... This fic is fantastic, just so you know... i love it, and i've favourited it... um, one tiny mistake that i don't think you noticed is that you've got Dean's 32nd birthday twice, instead of his 31st, then his 32nd... :) Sorry, i just thought you might want to know... anyway, your writing is great...

Luv Jazzy
Mishka89 chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Great fic. Sad, fun yet beautiful all at once. If that makes any sense.
friendly chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
is he bringing Sammy back to life.. You can't end it there...

good job...
blazingfire03 chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
that was such a good oneshot but also so sad i felt tears in my eyes. i really liked it and u should make a sequel for when he brings Sammy back to life.

very good job
darkdestiney2000 chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
That was really good...almost made me cry
Starliteyes17 chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Oh jeez... bad Dean! BAD BAD DEAN! You know better then to try to bring Sam back from the dead!

Okay, now that I got that out of my system, well... excellent work! I loved it the whole way through. Especially Dean's thirtieth birthday. What a nice visual - Sam and Dean together, celebrating, and the Demon is dead. Sam wanting to stay with Dean. It made me so happy - I think that's how the show will end. At least, it would make me really satisfied if it did. ;D

Love the imagery of the last section. Dean blowing out the candle and making a wish... it's so foreboding. Especially the sigil on his forehead in BLOOD.

I would love to see a sequel to this. What happens to the brothers, if Sammy's the same or not, if he's pissed at Dean for what he's done. However, this is still a great one-shot and very good. Great work!