Reviews for The Devil Wears Quidditch Gear
Thaaaaats what the bet was! I assumed the bet was to a over the love of his soulmate (Lily) In a certain time period. This is ok too...
Speedreader533 chapter 22 . 4/26
OMG I totally loved this story! I ship then so hard it hurts! I love the detention kissing! So cute! 3
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 22 . 4/26
Haha... The irony. Its fate... And its great. Haha... That rhymed. Yay. It was beautiful!
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 1 . 4/25
Hehahehehaha. I read this... Felt pity toward Lily... And burst into laughter several times over. It was great.
Elara Perry chapter 22 . 4/17
Gosh I LOVED it !
Well I knew what the bet was immediatly (it wasn't that difficult to guess after all) but it was quite entertaining to see how oblivious Lily was. And yes, the end was cheesy. However it is absolutely impossible to not put cheesiness in James and Lily's relationship. They are a classic love story afterall ;)
Again thank you for writing this fic !
Chameleonxx chapter 22 . 4/11
I WANT MOREEEEE! NOWWWW!
Lily's a bit dramatic. But that's how she is in almost every fanfiction, so I'll let it slip. I love you! Sorry for the insult. I can't control myself.
THIS IS GREAT! Finally someone got Sirius's characterization right. Most people don't understand that he did not notice/care about all the girls fawning over Simone gets it right! That been bugging me in every fanfiction I've read. Just so you know Ravenclaws colors are blue and bronze not blue and sliver. Just thought I'd point that out. Anyway, great job your the best at characterizations for the marauders. :D
Did u know that there is now a movie called 'Horns', rated R and Daniel Radcliffe is the star?! Crazy, right?
-chuckles- flabbergasted...classic. Ha!
prongsiemate chapter 22 . 1/8
AAAAWWWWEEEEE! ok, to be honest, I thought that this was a FANTASTIC series. I really liked how you put in a different side of all of their friends. Like normally in the other fanfics and stuff Marlene and alice and dorcas would be all like "awe, you know you love James" but here, they were like on her side. The same also goes for Sirius and remus.
OH MY BROOMSTICK! ONE OF THE BEST FANFICS EVER! I love Lily and James and this was great!
Willa McCartney chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
I've been reading some of your older stories and can I just say that you are my favorite author on this website. I totally love your writing and to be completely honest with you, I'm a HUGE Jily shipper and this has to be one of my favorite fanfics of them. You are a bloody brilliant author and I just wanted to encourage you to write more because you are so good. Thank you for writing these amazing stories that made me feel so many feelings.
BlackbirdDuJour chapter 22 . 8/19/2014