Reviews for The Devil Wears Quidditch Gear
ashe chapter 22 . 4/4
omg i love this soooo much
Scarlet282 chapter 22 . 7/18/2021
omg, this is like the best Marauders Era story ever!
omg, I loved it so much, the plot was perfect. Like at first I was like why is Amelia's last name Evans too? but then it was such I big "Ohhhh, I get it now!" moment.
It was perfectly written, Thank you so much for writing this! I really loved it.
sjkbyite chapter 22 . 5/31/2021
About chapter 22:
Wow. Lily is a real bitch here. James is treated quite unfairly. I really did not enjoy the resolution of the misunderstanding. Lily not apologizing and accepting her screw up leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I suppose this chapter is a typical female pov fanfic in that sense where everything magically works out for the FMC while all she does is make comments about how hot the MMC is, and ofc the MMC is gracious enough to forgive everything.

Overall story:
I must say that the fanfic produced some real strong feelings within me. You are a damn good writer.
I hate this guy chapter 19 . 12/26/2020
Omg you fucking writer! I hate you and I'm not reading the next chapter. You lost yourself a fan now
Poucheene chapter 13 . 8/9/2020
In giggling like a girl who drank love potion!
Poucheene chapter 12 . 8/9/2020
I looooove this story so so so so much I can't even explain it
Poucheene chapter 9 . 8/9/2020
I am so flustered right now for some reason I am falling for potter
Poucheene chapter 8 . 8/9/2020
I have butterflies in my stomach because James sounds sooooo cute
Poucheene chapter 5 . 8/9/2020
It's a full moon in Thursday
ihaveajuicebox chapter 1 . 1/25/2020
the fact that you were seventeen and now you're thirty now, JESUS CHRIST! time passes so quickly.
carley chapter 1 . 9/1/2019
i know this is a little late but i realized that i still, after 3x of reading it, haven’t reviewed! i absolutely love the story and think it’s great
EmeraldFlower24 chapter 22 . 7/28/2019
It was one fun read. Enjoyed it a lot and couldn't do anything until I finished it in a go. Great job! :)
RandomReviewer chapter 22 . 6/29/2019
I love this story so much! It's so well written and funny!
Guest chapter 22 . 9/7/2018
I just finished and I'm so happy you should write books and if you do I will read them all
Guest chapter 8 . 9/6/2018
This is the best fan fiction I have read
1,071 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »