Reviews for The Devil Wears Quidditch Gear
Narichards chapter 22 . 6/4
Honestly I've read this twice and every time it gets better. I love how you made both james and lily have depth and humor and real problems. Thank you ! :)))
Lovely!
I am in love with this story! I know it's really late, but you've done an amazing job. James can be rly annoying in some stories, but he was so awesome and sweet here, I just loved it. Also, lily wasn't perfect, and I liked that too. Beautiful writing, hilarious and interesting storyline, and super cute and witty dialogue. I love this fix so much!
So cute man. I love the banter. I love James :)
This story is almost a decade old.. I am absolutely loving it so far and cannot wait to read the rest. I hope you are not one of the authors thats starts an amazing story and abandon it after 20 chapters.
James Potter is a Seeker not a Chaser.
crazygoatfish chapter 22 . 3/12
Wow... Lily sure is bitchy...
gryffindor.potter03 chapter 13 . 3/7
yesssssssss 3 this is awesome
Amelia chapter 8 . 3/4
Alright I'm just saying I care about the griffindor quidditch team. You should have tpgiven the others a fair chance.
Amelia chapter 5 . 3/4
Ooooh I like this twist
Amlia chapter 4 . 3/4
Stop making Lilly so childish or Make James get angry and to give her the silence treatment
James' Girl chapter 22 . 12/29/2016
I loved it. You're an amazing and extremely talented writer. Amongst the Americans that I wish had smarter brains than the ones with which they voted Trump in, I seriously believe (hope?) you aren't one of them. I wish you'd finish all your L/J stories since i love your version of them :)
Ari chapter 22 . 12/11/2016
I LOVE THIS FANFICTION IT IS MY FAVORITE! HeyLookTheSnitch you are amazing and i hope you write waaaaaay more fanfics :) ILYSM! 3 #
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2016