Reviews for The Devil Wears Quidditch Gear
zala chapter 17 . 8/28
wow Lily you are so fuging slow
SNAPE-A-HOLIC chapter 21 . 8/8
"find another way to get to Azkaban"

first of all, how dare you.

all of all, how dare you.

NOT. OKAY.
"yeah it would have been annoyinh if you hadnt explained yourself properly" hahah i caught that reference
ConsultingDetectiveOfAsgard chapter 5 . 8/8
"the wood between you legs" LOL.
Anne Read chapter 22 . 6/20
Love ur story.. So hard to find lily/jame's stories that aren't so cheesey! :)
Nicki chapter 22 . 6/16
omg that was the best marauders fanfic i have read so far
(i have read a lot)
that was truly awesome and i really wish that J.K did write that
good job.
BookGirl4Ever chapter 22 . 6/14
I should be studying for my biology finals instead I'm reading this perfectly AMAZING story...
Hey just want to say THIS STORY WAS AMAZING! Unfortunately I discovered it the week before finals lol but THANK YOU THANK YOU
Thaaaaats what the bet was! I assumed the bet was to a over the love of his soulmate (Lily) In a certain time period. This is ok too...
Speedreader533 chapter 22 . 4/26
OMG I totally loved this story! I ship then so hard it hurts! I love the detention kissing! So cute! 3
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 22 . 4/26
Haha... The irony. Its fate... And its great. Haha... That rhymed. Yay. It was beautiful!
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 1 . 4/25
Hehahehehaha. I read this... Felt pity toward Lily... And burst into laughter several times over. It was great.
Elara Perry chapter 22 . 4/17
Gosh I LOVED it !
Well I knew what the bet was immediatly (it wasn't that difficult to guess after all) but it was quite entertaining to see how oblivious Lily was. And yes, the end was cheesy. However it is absolutely impossible to not put cheesiness in James and Lily's relationship. They are a classic love story afterall ;)
Again thank you for writing this fic !
Chameleonxx chapter 22 . 4/11
I WANT MOREEEEE! NOWWWW!
Lily's a bit dramatic. But that's how she is in almost every fanfiction, so I'll let it slip. I love you! Sorry for the insult. I can't control myself.
1,005 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »