Reviews for The Devil Wears Quidditch Gear
Ravenflight123 chapter 22 . 10/20
I really enjoyed this fan fiction!
lalelumondfrau chapter 22 . 9/27
it was really great reading your story! Off I go reading the next
That was the best fanfic I have read in a long time, ohmygod I loved it so much
mspstar97 chapter 22 . 8/13
That ending was so cute! I love Jily fics and I'm so glad I came across this one. Great job!
mmmoo08 chapter 10 . 7/22
your story is great. I really hate lily. hahaha
jinisterk chapter 21 . 7/18
Hey, your story was a really good read. Thank you. My only complaint is that in this story, Lily is the most unlikable person in the world. She is so cruel and considered her wounded pride to be a good enough excuse to break someone's heart. Think of it from James' perspective. He loves this girl, then she misheard something he says when SHE WAS EVESDROPPING so she strings him along to break his heart. Who cares that she started to like him? She was so selfish and nasty that even when she started to think that she was wrong, she broke him apart anyway. I can't ever see James liking her again after that. How could you trust a woman broke you to pieces because she misunderstood something when evesdropping? And then she was so self-righteous that she couldn't just say sorry. This fanfiction was an excellent read but it made me hate Lily with a passion. How could anyone ever be so awful like she was to James?
sansastark chapter 3 . 6/24
Esmeralda chapter 22 . 5/4
My fab HP character is - I have to say Luna and Mione
Mamie chapter 3 . 4/23
These are amazing I enjoy them so much but it's James' not James's
Thanks for the great stories!
1,027 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »