Reviews for Tell Naught But Lies
kate1309 chapter 7 . 6/7
Thank you for telling me about this, you were right, it was well worth reading. Do you think you'll ever be able to continue it? It's so intriguing and I can't help but want more. It's okay if not, but I would absolutely love if you managed to continue. I hope you are able to get past the writer's block. I know what that's like, I never finished my story on Wattpad because of it. I wish you the best of luck with this story and hope for the best. Once again, thank you for all the time and effort you put into writing this marvelous story.
snapeluscious chapter 7 . 6/30/2016
I wish this hadn't been abandoned :( LOVED part I, and the sequel is equally good.
badgerlady chapter 7 . 6/8/2016
I suppose there's virtually no chance you'll finish this at this point, but I agree with you about DH and would love to see what kind of resolution you can come to while steadfastly ignoring it. You write so well, and reason so clearly, it's a pleasure to read.
bluefirefly5 chapter 7 . 9/11/2013
I'm proud of Hermione. She finally started using her brain for deductive reasoning.

And that was unfortunately the last written chapter. Drat. Any chance you'll start writing another chapter anytime soon?
bluefirefly5 chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
Finally, Hermione realized Dumbledore wasn't the saint everybody seems to think he was! And Ronald is really getting on my nerves now.
bluefirefly5 chapter 5 . 9/11/2013
It is rather a bit pathetic (and really sad) to see Hermione trying to convince herself that she loved Ron and not recognize that she was jealous of Luna. At least she's slowly starting to recognize her lack of creative thinking, but there's still progress to be made on her awareness about her difficulty with critical thinking.
bluefirefly5 chapter 4 . 9/11/2013
I hope Hermione will grow out of her Ron phase sooner rather than later, because he's already seriously getting on my nerves.
bluefirefly5 chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
I really don't get what Hermione sees in Ron, honestly.
bluefirefly5 chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
Fortunately, Hermione came to her senses before Severus left...
bluefirefly5 chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Severus is a genius! And Voldie just fell into his trap with the wording of that Vow...
Scarlet Azalea chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
Please continue this story!
MuggleCreator chapter 7 . 1/5/2013
Ooh. Brilliant stuff. But where are you? This flat like it going somewhere good.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Normally, I wait until the last/ most recent chapter of a story before reviewing. But Merlin! Sweet Merlin, that Vow was brilliant! Whose mercy has shelter you...your true master... Oh Malfoy and Voldemort, you just got played off again by the master spy!
tvigi chapter 7 . 12/26/2012
I really, really love your stories, In Your Dreams is on my Fav list, and Everything... I've read numerous times, so, if you please, please would be so kind to update this one, I'd be very, very happy :)
sharpestsatire chapter 7 . 11/14/2012
Dang it. Could you update soon? I know you were working on a different story but aarrrgghhh... :(