Reviews for Tell Naught But Lies
bluefirefly5 chapter 7 . 9/11/2013
I'm proud of Hermione. She finally started using her brain for deductive reasoning.

And that was unfortunately the last written chapter. Drat. Any chance you'll start writing another chapter anytime soon?
bluefirefly5 chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
Finally, Hermione realized Dumbledore wasn't the saint everybody seems to think he was! And Ronald is really getting on my nerves now.
bluefirefly5 chapter 5 . 9/11/2013
It is rather a bit pathetic (and really sad) to see Hermione trying to convince herself that she loved Ron and not recognize that she was jealous of Luna. At least she's slowly starting to recognize her lack of creative thinking, but there's still progress to be made on her awareness about her difficulty with critical thinking.
bluefirefly5 chapter 4 . 9/11/2013
I hope Hermione will grow out of her Ron phase sooner rather than later, because he's already seriously getting on my nerves.
bluefirefly5 chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
I really don't get what Hermione sees in Ron, honestly.
bluefirefly5 chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
Fortunately, Hermione came to her senses before Severus left...
bluefirefly5 chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Severus is a genius! And Voldie just fell into his trap with the wording of that Vow...
Scarlet Azalea chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
Please continue this story!
MuggleCreator chapter 7 . 1/5/2013
Ooh. Brilliant stuff. But where are you? This flat like it going somewhere good.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Normally, I wait until the last/ most recent chapter of a story before reviewing. But Merlin! Sweet Merlin, that Vow was brilliant! Whose mercy has shelter you...your true master... Oh Malfoy and Voldemort, you just got played off again by the master spy!
tvigi chapter 7 . 12/26/2012
I really, really love your stories, In Your Dreams is on my Fav list, and Everything... I've read numerous times, so, if you please, please would be so kind to update this one, I'd be very, very happy :)
sharpestsatire chapter 7 . 11/14/2012
Dang it. Could you update soon? I know you were working on a different story but aarrrgghhh... :(
Very Small Prophet chapter 4 . 9/14/2012
Hermione’s poor lip! She bit it twice within four paragraphs. Next time I re-read the series I’ll have to check to see if she devours it as much in canon as she does in fanfic. It’s like Dumbledore twinkling, Madam Pomfrey bustling, Ron eating with his mouth open, Luna mentioning imaginary creatures, and Snape turning on his heel. They can’t seem to stop themselves.
kittyperry chapter 7 . 6/13/2012
Wow. What a way for Hermione to find out that Harry is the horcrux. I love your Severus. He is so strong.
riverrat chapter 7 . 5/3/2012
After all this time it probably isn't going to happen, but I would love to see this excellent story going on. Going through some other reviews I know I am not the only one who thinks that way. This story is just too good to abandon.