Reviews for Empty
csimesser1 chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
that was good loved it i need to know what happened is there more really good
hi chapter 3 . 12/30/2009
I'd like to know what happened too :)

update?
masondixon chapter 3 . 3/21/2008
"I need to know what happened." So do I. Is there more?
nardy chapter 3 . 3/16/2007
Hi,

Great story, so sad in the same time, I'm dying to know what's happened.

Please...

kisses

Sandy
Sushi Chi chapter 3 . 3/3/2007
Wow. I love this story already. You've got me wanting more. I really like your writing stlye and the story line is very interesting. Please write more.
Kardo1 chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
A terrific start. Like Megan in the third chapter, I'm dying to know what happened. It's particularly interesting to see Alan portrayed in a less flattering light - he's usually such a loving mother hen.
Noir Nire chapter 3 . 2/18/2007
I can't wait for more, this is a really cool story and I can't wait for more!

LittleItaly
luvnumb3rs chapter 3 . 2/17/2007
Excellent!
Ivette Boveda chapter 3 . 2/17/2007
short but great! poor Don!
PattyB chapter 2 . 1/31/2007
Okay, thanks for the second chapter. You've answered my all but hysteric demand that

there had to be more, but surely you intend to tell us how Charlie wound up in the mental hospital and why Alan thinks Don is responsible his being there.

The premise of the story is great. More!
ask jaz chapter 2 . 1/29/2007
Intrusting... :)
Rain-Pyr chapter 2 . 1/28/2007
Thanks for continueing. Its a great story so far. I can't wait to find out what happened and how it is Don's fault. the whole mental institution was a suprising twist. Poor Charlie and Don!
Ivette Boveda chapter 2 . 1/28/2007
how sad!

did charlie lose his sanity in a case?

Qwikshot chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
this just BEGS for a next chapter - what happened to charlie to get him to this fugue state? gunshot? mental breakdown? amnesia-resulting injury of some other (non-gunshot) sort?

or ... is it even charlie? i can also see this happening to don, but not with larry being so concerned (tho' megan would be)

PLEASE write more!
Ivette Boveda chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
how so very heart wrenching!:(

is Alan blaming Don for whatever happened?

I'd love to read more on this!