Reviews for A day in the jungle
hajimebassaidai chapter 4 . 5/13/2010
This was a lot of fun, really enjoyed it!
X-parrot chapter 4 . 12/14/2007
Hee! I love me a good bit of McKay-whump before bed, and this was delightful, with Rodney the reluctant hero, calculating pi as he goes down in flames, flopped protectively over Sheppard. Aww!

"Ronon went through about four radios a month. He said they were too small; Rodney knew he just wanted more room for his knife collection."

Mwaha! Love it!
b7-kerravon chapter 4 . 10/11/2007
This was oads of fun - just the right amount of h/c and angst!
Jordan McKenzie chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
I truly enjoyed this story. Well paced, beautifully written! A little unnerving too- there must be 30 plants in my bedroom; I had better go make nice-nice with them!

I can't wait to read more of your work!
SuperMiss chapter 4 . 2/20/2007
great! very funny (as was the begining )

thanks for this long coming but very appreciated end...
Beth Green chapter 4 . 2/18/2007
Once again, you've treated us to a well-written, well-plotted story. This was a real 'page-turner,' with each chapter leaving the reader anxious to proceed to the next to find out what happens. Fortunately for me, I didn't come across the story until it was complete. Thanks for all the hurt and comfort, as well as Rodney the hero in spite of himself: snarking and complaining the whole way through, but a hero nevertheless.
Brogue chapter 4 . 2/18/2007
Loved this one - heroic Rodney does it for me every time. Oh, and totally agree with you about Day of the Triffids - Wyndham is the best.
Bonanzababe chapter 4 . 2/18/2007
Great story - I enjoyed this! Nice one Rodney!
JEM515 chapter 4 . 2/18/2007
I liked this. That sneaky McKay... always stealing the show from others ;) Just the way I like it! A properly whumped McKay and Sheppard make me a very happy girl!
kittytrypsin chapter 4 . 2/18/2007
I'm so glad you finished this. You have a lovely light touch with the asides and throwaway lines (I loved that bit about Rodney having lots to say about Ronan's fainting spell and John striving to contain his laughter - I can just picture the glower sent his way from our Satedan friend).

One minor spelling blooper is that Carson was in a triad which as far as I'm aware is something to do with the Chinese mafia. It should have been spelt tirade! Otherwise, excellent story.

BizzyLizzy chapter 4 . 2/18/2007
That was great - I especially liked the comments in brackets when relating Ronon and Teyla's rescue attempts!
Linnzi chapter 4 . 2/18/2007
Very entertaining! Loved the snark too. Thanks for sharing! :)
drufan chapter 4 . 2/17/2007
Oh the humanity! Haven't seen the movie or read the book but Little Shop of Horrors might be another good selection. Either the original or the musical version...Audrey can belt out a tune! Fun story, great humor and all around fun piece!
Silverthreads chapter 4 . 2/17/2007
Very enjoyable read.
LdyAnne chapter 4 . 2/17/2007
Very nice! And having written a couple of stories that were taken over completely by Rodney I do share your pain. But he is so much fun to write and you've done a great job here ;-)