Reviews for Only A Dream
FaRcRy chapter 12 . 11/10/2011
Nice, but come on, update lol. all of my fav storiez iz going into deh vault noez!
Chicky chapter 12 . 1/14/2011
Ok dude it's been 1 year are u gonna update or not!
Princess Shania chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
OMG! I really like one Jeff!

Only I like the thought of RJ being a YOUNGER brother for some reason but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the plot!

Keep it up!
Orca chapter 12 . 8/4/2010
This is the best Over the Hedge story ever! I also loved the first one called Captured. Please update as soon as you can! I really want to know what will happen next!
MeloDenesa chapter 12 . 7/17/2010
you know, if more people would acctually read Over The Hedge fanfiction, you story would have THOUSANDS of reviews! Awesome stories, i can't wait for the epilogue! but please update soon, its been months.
Meow chapter 12 . 7/12/2010
The part between RJ and Hammy kind of ruined the whole story for me... I don't support that kind of stuff...

But anyway, The rest of the story was awesome; as was Captured. You write fantastically!
LucariMew chapter 8 . 6/5/2010
Hmmmm. James the stag, eh? Well, in Harry Potter, his father James was an Animagus (a wizard who can turn into an animal in case you didn't know) could transform into a stag. Is that stag dedicated to him?
LucariMew chapter 4 . 6/5/2010
Ouch! That must've hurt! I wouldn't like getting struck by lightning!
Dire-Consequences chapter 12 . 3/20/2010
Oh, I can't wait to read the next chapter!

I don't know why I didn't see that coming between Hammy and RJ... heehee.

Great job and AWESOME story! Now I shall go re-read the first story then re-read this story again!
OMG chapter 12 . 3/20/2010
Like, seriously the best story ever! Please update soon! :DD
bradhadair12 chapter 12 . 1/16/2010
It's been so long since this story has been updated, I practically cheered when I got the email! How many chapters are left? I'm going to be sad when it's over. Keep writing, my man!

Bradhadair12
FlamyAngelwings chapter 11 . 9/19/2008
yay! Raymonds alive!
JT chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
sorry it took so long to actually review this. Got alittle caught up. Anyway, this is one of my favs on this site. the story was totally readable, the character's were portrayed perfectly, and you included very descriptive details. Must sound like I'm blowin' smoke up your ass, but I seriously think you could top any writter here. Loved the story and the way it was written. Keep up the good work.

P.S. dude, you're, like, totally right about how they rated over the hedge. It was like the best movie ever.

alright, peace Scrat
bradhadair12 chapter 11 . 5/29/2008
Wow! I didn't expect such a twist! I'm almost sorry it's nearly finished, but the suspense is killing me.

Bradhadair12

ChaosBoundJenna chapter 11 . 5/21/2008
OMG! Raymond came into the scene! YAY!

Anyway, awesome chapter. You gotta update soon. I really thought it was over for RJ. UPDATE SOON! I am REALLY eager to read the next chapter!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »