Reviews for A Slave's Life
fiddys chapter 9 . 7/15/2013
Oh. I see. It was intentional :p Coolio
fiddys chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
Eh, some of your sentence structure in the translations are wrong. And I don't know if this was your intention, but it's in Chinese (Chinese is my first language) but the anime is Japanese. Good job on the story though_ well, so far, but that's not of importance...
Safire54 chapter 11 . 2/22/2013
the feels TT-TT
Bunny Stars chapter 10 . 1/11/2013
You need to work on your grammar, but the plot itself is good.
fighter fox spirit chapter 11 . 5/31/2012
hi i loved this story it was so sad and a tad confusing at parts but aww i feel sad for itachi and sakura. i was planning to read this over 2 days but i got so into it i resad it in an hour and half instead. loved it thanks so much for writting it
Fragile Misery chapter 11 . 5/25/2011
Great story! You need some work on your grammar though. :)
Gaara44 chapter 11 . 9/3/2010
hi. Yeah. This story was amazing! :D But you need to fix some of your grammar. Sorry. It bothers me... ex: "don't you happy?" (from this chapter) should be "Aren't you happy?"

Other than the mistakes in grammar, this story was amazing! Keep writing and getting better! :D
Diving in chapter 11 . 8/24/2010
I'm not sure I understood everything, Orochimaru is Sakura's father ?
0.0' Kahli hime chapter 11 . 6/26/2010
Wow

What a great story!

I loved it :-)
sasorisgirlfr now chapter 11 . 6/15/2010
omg ur great at this itachi is evil like muah

EVIL!
ketaramaru chapter 11 . 6/6/2010
woooow its been a year sine you updated . pleeaasseee update! its really good!
Neko-Tenchi chapter 11 . 8/17/2009
you said this would be a romance! so why did itachi leave?

without sakura!1
talapadme chapter 11 . 6/22/2009
That was a beautiful story. But will you make a sequel to it? I would definitely read it. I look forward to your other stories.

Lots of Love,

Talapadme
CosenAngel chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
(this is actually a review for chapter 11 xD)

I loved it, and your writing has developed a lot!

Tell me all about china when you're there!

With love (and candy)

Suzuki
ToxicInsanity chapter 2 . 6/20/2009
wow i thought i was the only one who owned the movie azumi or atleast has seen it before i love that movie and its made me laugh so hard sometimes lol