Reviews for Blast from the Past
I luv food chapter 2 . 8/8
Waaht needs more chapters better make some more
Secret chapter 2 . 3/17/2014
Now that was a great story right there,no seriously you just made my day ,but I have only one question,how the hell did sakura die

Oh and p.s.,if Naruto was happy with Ino, then why was sakura trying to interfere.
Lucifer chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
I knew the secret technique was shadow clone jutsu! Good story!
Naruino forever chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Awesome story!
tenshi shin ai chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
Damn, you really fucked that Haruno bitch up. Good I never did really like her she alway annoyed the hell out of me. By the way I love the Naruto/Ino pairing. I'm presuming that Sakura is the one who started the Konoha/Wave war. What a bitch. Then like a loser she just goes and kills herself because she couldn't get Naruto. What an idiot. I mean seriously come on man!
narutoino lover chapter 1 . 12/10/2010

Revived-Neko-Goddess chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
That was sooo awesome and i totally agree wit u about sakura and sasuke i mean no one loves a emo dude and plus...PINKY IS STINKY! Weeeel anyway i luvved it.
Holyriot chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
Great story. A really unsuspected ending.
Star chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
great story
Star chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
WoW nice start
Kingkakashi chapter 2 . 2/1/2009
Good story, it's a shame you've stopped writing.
Ultimashadow 2.0 chapter 2 . 12/5/2008
cool story , i especially liked it when sakura dies
Tendolover chapter 2 . 11/21/2008
I knew it. I know he had used the kage bunshin no jutsu to get all the paper work done. Its so smiple I mean come. Why didn't the other hokages think of it before. Oh well. Their lost. lol
Latin Farret chapter 2 . 10/14/2008
very nice
oni-hime-san chapter 2 . 9/11/2008
it was a sad, yet understanding ending. i liked it, its, i dunno if theres a word for it but it only means that this fic makes ya think, ya kno.

oh and ps, what you ment to say was rokudaime. roku meaning 6 in japanese, like tsunade was the godaime go meaning 5.