Reviews for Decisions Of The Enchanted Heart
Guest chapter 3 . 3/12/2008
This is such a good story! love it.
animefangirlNoriko chapter 3 . 12/14/2007
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I was so afraid that she wouldn't choose Izark! OMGOMGOMG I take this way too seriously . . .

Krystel-chan

PS Sequel? *begs* Please?
Geredian Knight Rhiannon chapter 3 . 12/5/2007
it's so good you should write some more I'll be waiting.
SkyeFlyte chapter 3 . 10/8/2007
That story was lovely!

I liked the angry!

Please p0ost another one soon!
floridagirl6994 chapter 3 . 10/5/2007
Wow, that was a really nice story! I looved it! Even though I've only read the first two mangas I really like your fic. Really ood job!
Azure Ryukiba chapter 2 . 9/5/2007
Please update soon I love this so far!
Hippieplumygirl chapter 2 . 8/6/2007
HEY! you haven't updated in AGES! you meanie! do it soon.
Hippieplumygirl chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
AAH! creepy ending! this seems like its going to be a VERY good fic. :]
Mizu Yume chapter 2 . 8/2/2007
Another good chapter! Keep up the good work. I'll be waiting for the next chapter. Wonder what she'll choose? Again great story!
SkyeFlyte chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Please continue soon, I really need to know what happens next!

I'm dying here!

...maybe you can have Izark find out about this and hear his opionion on it, He'd probally want what's best for Noriko!

That would be simply awesome, it'd add alot of drama!

PLEASE CONTINUE!
SkyeFlyte chapter 2 . 6/27/2007
Yay! I'm so very happy that you've decided to continue your "from Far away" Story! :D

Please, I beg of you to continue!

Seeing a from far away story makes me so happy, you can't imagine!
bookfreak13 chapter 2 . 6/25/2007
Please update! What is she gonna choose? (I would choose to stay with Izark till the end of time! )
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
please update soon!
Mizu Yume chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
I like this story so far. It's really good. I wish there were more stories from, From Far Away. I noticed it's been three months since you've updated. You are leaving all of us fans on a cliff hanger you know. I don't want to be pushy, and I know a lot of people are really busy, but would it be at all possible to update this fic? If not soon, could you please tell me when you think you might update it? Pretty please?
Enigma-Fantasy chapter 1 . 3/12/2007