Reviews for Peaches
PunishmentFactor chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
OMG! This is too funny! I heard "Peaches" awhile ago at a drama camp, and just today for some reason it came back to me. So I said to myself "Okay, I'm going to read some fanfiction, and then I'll go look up the song." So I started humming the song, because I sort of remembered it, and then I said, "Hey! There are lots of peaches in Hoshin Engi! I'll read some Hoshin Engi fanfiction!"

And then two seconds later, I read this story. Just as I was thinking of the song...is that not scary! I'm serious!

Anyway, this story is adorable. Bonus points for using a song I was thinking about. And I loved that you had Taikoubou actually singing the song, rather than just having the song in italics like most songfics. Great job! (Though I still think it was a little creepy that I read this story at the exact same time I was thinking of the song...)
Evil Riggs chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Not a bad little sketch.
sally chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
it cute wish it was longer
hannah chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
what an adorable little ficlet, I think you captured Nataku's character quite perfectly in this. nice job!
Lady Sandglass chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
That was a very nice story :) I had great time reading it! Mabey you should considere writing more HE? *.*

Damn...-_- well, hugs and I hope to read more from you :)
DayDreamer9 chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
I LOVED this story XD It totally rocked! I thought it was sweet and you had gotten Taikoubou and Nataku down just right _ I honestly hope you write more cool SHE stuff like this, it rules!