Reviews for Cactus Juice
DaFunOtaku chapter 6 . 11/4/2014
at this chapter at first i was like: so inspiring and just wow
then i was like: OMH HAHAHAHAHA MEAT HAHAHAHAHA
hopefully-happy chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
made me smile _
Naya chapter 6 . 9/6/2014
Wow... Seriously?
Crazy With Happiness chapter 22 . 2/20/2014
This story was amazing! Loved it!
Amereld chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
Oh my goodness...too funny!
Anthony1l chapter 22 . 12/22/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
smileplease91 chapter 20 . 11/4/2012
I love this! I haven't finished reading it yet, but from what I've read, I absolutely love it!
Queen of Sneaks chapter 7 . 8/11/2012
That was amazing! I really enjoyed the fact that...Grrr, hard to describe...you didn't exactly point out what was happening. Sokka was sort of just, I don't know, feeling it. Do you get what I mean? Cause I don't...Oh, and it is creepy about the 666 words!
katiegirl101199 chapter 22 . 7/26/2012
I loved how funny these all were, and the last one was really beautiful, in a sort of dark way. It was lovely though. :) Great writing style, too!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
This chapter made me cry
always-the-tone-of-surprise chapter 22 . 6/16/2012
Wow. Wow wow wow! Every single on was amazing in its own way and I love how each one was unique and in a different setting! You are extremely talented! Is this story finished or will you keep adding to it? Great job!
Devipari chapter 22 . 6/16/2012
Oh gosh, I just loved this ending to you collection of short stories. It is so beautiful! Please please please write more!
Your Momo-ness chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
This chapter was hilarious! I like you how captured Toph's signature smirk and her sarcastic demeanour. You encapsulated Sokka's goofiness/dorkiness quite well too. Well done! Your grammar must be applauded too. It's not very often you read fanfiction with proper grammar!

Keep it up. I'm off to read more of your chapter. TOKKA FOREVER MWAHAHAHA
x chapter 7 . 5/5/2012
HOLY CRAP YOU JUST KILLED TOPH
DominoTyler chapter 13 . 3/4/2012
Lawl, that was so cute! and I did catch it at the end. I started to get a little suspicious that she might not ACTUALLY be drunk towards the end. :)