Reviews for The Mark
Shiazen chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I just began read the other fic of you about murtagh and yet found that you've wrote another one related to it before. Well, not much I can say, but I feel that galbatorix won't even give such pity thing to murtagh. I mean, he may interested, but it would be more in character if he just left him without check his forhead or whatever it is.

but aside of that, this is really good. I love tortured murtagh so much. he's my fav character and he looks so damn... sexy when tortured lol XD

now I gonna read the next story for sure. haha

shiazen
Murtagh231 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
good job, i like the stwist with Galbatorix, but he is Mad, so i would say make his reasoning alittle off normal. Also murtagh is portaid very well and i could literally see Garrett hedlund, from the movie, while you were discribing him. Good job, keep it up! I would love to read more.
all Knower of Murtagh chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
first...Galbatoix is Mad...and evil, next Eragon is Murtagh half Brother, Brom was Eragon father not Morzan...and his back glowing...its ok...good try anyway!
Highqueen Julietta chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Aw... poor Murtagh-that made me cry *sniff*

Cant WAIT to read ur story.

this was heart-breaking- but amazing.

rock on,

HQJ
charming2drew chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Oh, this is nifty! I cannot wait till I go read the sequel!

Abbz
kalina-blue chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Very interesting. At first I was wondering why Galbatorix seemed to care about Murtagh. But then I realised that Thorn had already hatched and that Galbatorix will need Murtagh and his dragon for the war against the Varden.

I will definitaley check out the follow-up to this oneshot.
Meme0 chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Ooh! It's great! You're really good. I'm off to read Morzan's curse right now.

Maybe you should feel slightly guilty. I have chemistry test tomorrow, & you're talent at writing is keeping me from finishing studying. :D. JK!
MISS MURDER 5 chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
that is like so god!
HaloFin17 chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Hey Tori!

Thought I'd actually leave some reviews finally ) This was my first exposure to an Eragon fic, and I was so intrigued, it inspired me to read your others! Well done, I loved it!

Halo
XxHeavenHelpUsxX chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
cool. i love morzans curse and what there is of morzans legacy. youre a very talented writer. keep it up
LittleLonnie chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
*Swears like satan* I am SURE I have read this before! But WHY haven't I noticed it being before Morzan's curse? What have I missed? *shakes head confussed* Liked it anyway! Poor Murtagh! Lovely Thorn!
bleedingRose11 chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Thta was awsome! nearly got in to tears but... then why was galby soft...!
Shunatsu chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Cool. Really cool. But somehow... Galbatorix doesn't really seem like himself, but who cares, everyone has their good sides.

You did a freakin' awesome job with it!
lacerated goths and teddies chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
oh... could go places, as long as written well!

another youngling like me on fanficcing!

try DN Angel from the anime's...
alsdssg chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Galbatorix being? Interesting. I liked this story. It was well-written. I think Brom's dragon died during the fall like a hundred years before the story started though.