Reviews for BA Season 4: 109 - Assault on the Guild: Part 1
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
awesome
just me chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
I was reading the other post and she/he is right! noone review your stories :P Iv been reading you since your first fanfinc and never review, sorry for that but you are such a good writter and have such good stories that i never thought was necesary, it was just like...you know, to profecional :P my fault But anyway great thing you updated i was getting worried :P MORE DEMONA, DUDE!
flyawayohglory chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
It's a shame more people don't review this series, and I'm as guilty as the rest. You have a phenomonal work here. It seems to me, that Brooklyn is finally settling in to his role as leader, and not questioning himself in comparison to Goliath. I see that the clan hasn't crossed the line yet, haven't become murderers, unlike the Guild, even though it would be concievable that the clan could be pushed to that end. I'm glad you made reference to Ilianna and Maria, as they haven't been seen for a while, and I'd wondered if they had faded into oblivion. I don't think I've ever read something as colorfully descriptive as this series. What I mean by that is, you litterally paint the background, the essence of the setting, of the events happening with your descriptive imagery. I'll be greatly anticipating the next part.
El Varon chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
I'm glad you updated. Awesome chapter. I don't envy Brooklyn in the least; he's had to make some truly tough decisions. . . . This being one of them.