Reviews for Eva: Speak with dead
SoundSage chapter 5 . 9/21/2014
Due out next friday? hmmmm seems like you didnt specify the year because that was 2007 according to the page which is a shame because this is a very interesting story im curious to see how Asuka will react to new shinji but i guess that wont happen till you pick up the story again *sigh* well ill follow on the chance you do come back
Guest chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
Meh this needs to be darker, Shingi is still a pussy, most likely because his being raised by Seras who we all know until the finale is a comedy relief and a 'human' vampire, quite pathetic...really, can't let go of the past...how sad!
Ginkyofu13 chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
I believed that the first crush have to be Rei!
AnAncientBard chapter 5 . 5/9/2013
Well, that next friday never came.
7/10
Necro maybe?
Zaralann chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
Nice!
Toby860 chapter 5 . 12/10/2011
you know it has been a long time since the suppose id next friday update. I really do like this story it is 1 of the better vampire shinji stories I have right now I wish you would continue it.
Dessel Ordo chapter 5 . 10/31/2011
A most intriguing and well written storry. Its a damn crying shame that its dead... I'll be watching to see if you ever come back to it, and hope that you do.
god of all chapter 5 . 11/24/2009
Great chapter and story so fair pleases continue the story soon.
DCWestby chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Very good.. hope you continue it.
Karasu 0 chapter 5 . 7/1/2009
dude cant wait for an update this is an awesome story cant wit for more
Tarl Zaralka chapter 5 . 3/14/2009
I like it, the grammar and sentences are spot on and I havent seen any of the common mistakes that are usually seen in fanfiction.
The Eternal Lord Draconious chapter 5 . 5/4/2008
Shinji obviously never met yumiko on his adventures while he was at Hellsing. This story is very well writen, please update it.
krazyk chapter 5 . 10/4/2007
hey great story this is probably one of the better "shinji is a vampire" stories. can we, your loyal readers, expect evas vs. the leitzes battalion?
Cant Namemyself chapter 5 . 8/4/2007
well...i was wondering about vampire shinji and asuka.
Jonakhensu chapter 5 . 7/23/2007
Acording to your ETA for the next chapter, I'd say you're running a bit late. Well, very good so far. I can't wait for more.