Reviews for Eva: Speak with dead
Rainyqueen chapter 5 . 5/4/2008
Shinji obviously never met yumiko on his adventures while he was at Hellsing. This story is very well writen, please update it.
krazyk chapter 5 . 10/4/2007
hey great story this is probably one of the better "shinji is a vampire" stories. can we, your loyal readers, expect evas vs. the leitzes battalion?
Cant Namemyself chapter 5 . 8/4/2007
well...i was wondering about vampire shinji and asuka.
Jonakhensu chapter 5 . 7/23/2007
Acording to your ETA for the next chapter, I'd say you're running a bit late. Well, very good so far. I can't wait for more.
Nightfall-2 chapter 5 . 7/14/2007
Nice Fic!

Keep typing because I'm waiting!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Great story so far! Nicely written.

As for some of the things, I guess that only human blood (and not Angellic blood) qualifies for what vampires need. Or in a pinch half human/Angel blood (if how Shinji reacted to Rei's blood).

Guy didn't even really realize what LCL actually was. LCL is the Angel Lilith's blood (or what passes for blood), of course...
creativesm75 chapter 5 . 6/29/2007
ooh this is intriguing
conlan0414863 chapter 5 . 6/23/2007
keep on typing
The light of darkness chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
I cant be bothered to review on chapter5, for the moment. Anyway, Nice. I didn't think these two anime's could be tied in so well. It is exciting, and i am looking forward to the next chapter (ch6). Oh, im psting a story soon so keep an eye out (if i can finish the first chapter soon...)
Sun S. Li chapter 5 . 6/16/2007
Ahh damn. And it was starting to get interesting. Nothing to comment on expect for the fact that if you're gonna make them have thoughts you should put into italics because it's easier to figure out what is actually said and what is kept in the mind. Continue on writing.
bissek chapter 3 . 6/16/2007
Technical point - according to Hellsing canon, a vampire can only turn virgins of the opposite sex. As such, Shinji could be Seras' childe, but not Alucard's. Unless he refers to the master of his master as Master.
Dartz-IRL chapter 5 . 6/16/2007
Hi,

You got something nicely written here. There's none of that usual car-crash stuff that's common here. Things seem to be wrapped up and contained within themselves rather nicely.

Too many people would spoil the entire premise by bringing Buffy or some other crazy thing into it... please don't/

I'm not too familiar with Hellsing, having only seen a few episodes. Shinji with a classical English accent though, is a hilarious image somehow...

While the whole 'Shinji raised by somebody else' concept isn't exactly the newest in Evafiction, it works fine for these types of stories, as long as what you pick to cross with makes sense, and you do it in a tasteful manner.

I would say you've done this nicely. It's not to harsh, and everything comes across as logical, within both universes.

My one gri[pe with this chapter is the German accent written at the start. It looks stupid to be honest. Seriously, to me it comes across as a bit childish, best left to the area of comedy or parody fics.

That said, it's really the only major letdown... Keep working man.

EvSoc: Dartz

Slan Leat
Jax9 chapter 5 . 6/16/2007
Keep Writing!
Alucard180 chapter 5 . 6/15/2007
very nice
NefCanuck chapter 5 . 6/15/2007
Well, quite the interesting twist you've tossed in here... Nuns with knives? Dang and I thought Andersson was a piece of work O_o

Awaiting next chapter eagerly