Reviews for Eva: Speak with dead
Blue Bragon chapter 5 . 6/15/2007
yay Fish boy is going to fight yay
Fifth Horseman chapter 5 . 6/15/2007
Glad you were able to update this.

It's a well written peice and you're doing a good job blending the two together.
nuku nuku6 chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
I WANT THE STORY TO BE A SINJI/REI STORY.
bissek chapter 5 . 6/15/2007
I like Yumi(e/ko). She/they don't get nearly enough time and development before getting killed off in the original story, and most of that is the side stories. I don't think she'd have switched over and attacked that quickly, though. Yumiko doesn't like Yumie, and tries to keep her asleep. She also primarily works with terrorists, not the undead. It would be far more likely for Yumiko to remain in control for now, talk about Shinji to Heinkel, then be ordered to let Yumie loose the next time they met.
darthjag chapter 5 . 6/15/2007
Hooray an update !

Where IS Heinkel ?
Jax9 chapter 4 . 5/4/2007
Keep Writing!
Enigma-Nemesis chapter 4 . 4/24/2007
The first Hellsing-related fan fic I've read on and I love it so far. I'm curious how Shinji will deal with school, since it will be taking place in broad daylight, right?

Anyway, please update soon!
Dark-Knoxy chapter 4 . 3/7/2007
vompletly awsome one of the greatest EVA x-overs ever, fav's and alert most definit! by the way wats the pairing?
doom357 chapter 4 . 2/14/2007
I love it! Evangleion and Hellsing kick ASS when standing alone. But together they will kick TOTAL ASS! I'm willing to bet that Shinji has something akin to the Casull in the case. How about a .500 S&W caliber hand cannon? (HOLY S-T!)

P.S.: I'd like to see Rei and Shinji get together in this. And I'd totally like to see what Shinji does to annoy Asuka. (Heh-heh-heh.)
Ash chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
nice job so far, but i do have 2 things that im have trouble understanding

1. woent the sun drain shinji of his power sense he only have some cortens (sp?) blocking the sun light? (like u pointed out that he needed to sleep in the basement at the manor.

. y whould a 1year old vampire need the seals? not even saras is powerful enough to need them yet.

besides those details i realy like this story(i love eva/hellsing x-overs) and I lmao when the basturd king got some payback that was long overdue-).
guise chapter 4 . 2/9/2007
very good damn funny cant wait for update
Fifth Horseman chapter 4 . 1/30/2007
Great stuff. Everything seems to be blending together quite well. I like the way you're teasing in Shinji's background story rather than spitting it all out at once. More intriguing this way. Lookign forward to more.
Kragoth chapter 4 . 1/28/2007
This is a great crossover, keep up the good work. Id really like to see Integra and Gendou have a little heart to heart, with Alucard and Seras by her side of course ( not forgetting their little friends Casull, Jackal and Harconen) ;D
darthjag chapter 4 . 1/26/2007
Great story , honestly. I rarely see any Evangelion crossovers , and a crossover with my faviroute series ? Even rarer.

Thanks very much and keep up the writing

-darthjag
krazyk chapter 4 . 1/23/2007
great story! better than some i've read about shinji being vampire or werewolve(-maybe) would like to see how you deal with rei as a angel/yui hybrid and possible relationship with shinji/vamp my personal opinion is asuka would be the better choice as they both like to fight. but please update and soon
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »