Reviews for Eva: Speak with dead
gunman chapter 4 . 1/23/2007
While this is a good story, I am rather interested in the term midian. Not heard that before and I am a little impressed that Shinji wouldn't have put up more of a fight to live alone.

Granted Misato was just doing what she thought was the nice thing to do, it makes you wonder why she kept tabs on Shinji as she did, even if it was part of her job.

And the whole thing where Shinji drops the case on Gendo's foot and then creates a powerful and terrifying illusion to make the man piss himself. That was just hilarious! I really hope Shinji does more to Gendo in the future.

And at this point, Ritsuko must be getting suspicious. If she were, then she would be examining Shinji on her lab table while he was unconscious.

The story behind the picture taken on his tenth birthday was very touching. Shinji deserves a family that actually loves and encourages him.

The flashbacks are great, and you almost revealed if it was Seras or Alucard who turned him. And it was odd to see Alucard calling 'fishboy'. If this was a preview to what Shinji would be facing in the future, then that means Alucard knew it was going to happen. Weird that.

And it was kinda funny to see Seras teasing Shinji about his meeting someone on his first day. Which means you should keep this as a Shinji/Rei story.

Anyway, good story, and keep em coming!

Write on!
gunman chapter 3 . 1/23/2007
Loved the chapter!

Shinji acting all badass to Gendo, and so suave to Misato and Ritsuko. I was also wondering just what it is that Shinji has in that attche case.

Noticed a few spelling errors, but nothing that took away from the story.

And it was nice to see Alucard coming to give Shinji moral support. It was also impressive to see that Shinji is so powerful that he can confuse an Angel with his powers.

Though I can't believe he handed over everything, including his sunglasses. And how did he manage a pulse if he is a vamp?

And if the LCL is Angel's blood, wouldn't Shinji have noticed the smell?

Anyway, nice chapter, and Write On!
gunman chapter 2 . 1/23/2007
Cool chapter.

I liked the whole flashback thing where you set Shinji up to become a vampire like Seras and I'm not really surpried to see that it was Anderson who was responsible for this incident.

'True servant of God' my ass! The guy is a freaking psychopath!

And it's nice to see you hinting at Integra having 'motherly' feelings about Shinji. And Walter even acting protective and concerned of him.

And the whole thing where Seras and Integra snatched up the picture of Misato and ran it through a shredder was funny. But it's kinda what I expect from the British.

Look forward to reading more later on.

Write On!
dogbertcarroll chapter 4 . 1/22/2007
“Definitely met a girl,” Seras said while nodding her head.

*snicker*

I wonder what Vamping Rei would do.
BullardCR chapter 4 . 1/22/2007
Excellent chapter. One thing I am curious about, though, is if Shinji had the guts to drink Alucard's blood yet. You don't usually see Seras doing that kind of stuff (I'll leave out the particular description, to avoid spoilers). Yet, at the same time, he continues to refer to Alucard as "Master".

Please tell me he will get the nerve to drink SOME kind of true vampiric blood soon (either from Alucard, or another source, he should still be able to enhance his powers to full Midian).
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Hm, great so far this story!

Bit ironic, considering that Lilith is considered the mother of vampires (but then again according to NGE the descendants of Lilith, the Lilim, are human beings and NOT vampires).

As for whatever beneficial things LCL (the blood of Lilith) should have upon Shinji can't be much because . . . it didn't show up during that battle with the Third Angel. Hm, maybe it was neautralized, the benefits, after Shinji ate Misato's cooking?

As for Lilith herself and whatever relationship there is with Rei . . . I look forward to whatever comes next with the possible Rei/Shinji stuff.
gunman chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Alright, first of all, I liked the story so far.

A little confusing in some places, but I was intrigued by the concept of using Hellsing in conjunction with Eva.

(I'm actually working on one of my own)

Also, with Shinji being adopted by the Hellsing organization, I figured that Seras would be the one to adopt Shinji. Alucard might have been a possibility, but that's a big IF.

Going to read, and I hope this is a Shinji and Rei story.

Write On!
John Tannius chapter 4 . 1/22/2007
Heck, another thought. If the LCL is blood, then Shinji would get a free meal every time he did a synch test. Hmm, drinking the blood of the mother of all vampires. That could make Shinji bookoo powerful or at the very least, put him in contact with Lilith the same way he has contact with Alucard.
John Tannius chapter 3 . 1/22/2007
You know, considering LCL fluid is the blood of Lilith, who in mythology is often considered the mother of vampires, I wonder what affect it would have on Shinji the Undead?
Baladar chapter 4 . 1/21/2007
Wouldn't Shinji have picked up on the LCL being blood when he was in 01?
NefCanuck chapter 4 . 1/21/2007
Oh I like even more, screwing with the Bastard Kings mind is always good for a sadistic chuckle out of me ;)

Well done and awaiting next chapter eagerly
Ant Crown chapter 4 . 1/21/2007
Would it be the Dynamic Duo of Escarigot?
Alucard180 chapter 4 . 1/21/2007
very nice,

like what u did to gendou, would love for alucard to have a word with him or for him to meet Seras

very nice update soon
bellashade chapter 4 . 1/21/2007
i'm suprised that Shinji is strong enough to require the power seal - other than that it's an intresting story and i'm looking forward to seeing where you take this
Krimzonrayne chapter 4 . 1/21/2007
seemed like ur average fanfic at first glance but then

...you update regularly, writing style show a hint of higher promise; concise yet conclusive...

the verdict?

I like it!

C ya nex chapter, keep writing like crazy rabbit on Energizer
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »