Reviews for Dramatic Jurisdiction
ClassicalBones chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
so i just recently read this story and it's an interesting crossover with a lot of potential and I was wondering if you were planning on continuing it?
reina13 chapter 2 . 12/10/2009
love hope you pick it up again
jessm16 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
I like this! A friend of mine has introduced me to both shows. I've been watching Bones for a while now, but were just starting on Alias. Even though it's just chapter one, I truely do hope you continue with this! It sounds most definately interesting! 3
big mak chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
hey this is a great story is there any more i would love to read how it ends
Maverick500 chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
Will Booth be sent undercover with Sydney
The Devils Queen chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
I love it and i want the next chapter pleaze
sesshomarus pet chapter 2 . 12/18/2007
PLEASE REPOST PLEASE PLEASE
Icy Starr chapter 2 . 12/15/2007
This is a great story!
sesshomarus pet chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
I love it but I think Temprance and Sydney in a fight would last alot longer
Maxennce chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
sounds juicy, really looking forward to hearing about something regarding this story. You have a great plot line beginning, don't let it drag

Cheers

Max
gathers-no-moss chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
I came by this while looking at your profile, and I couldn't help but read it, since Alias is my favorite show ever. A mix of Bones in there and it's magic. Sydney's probably found a formidable foe in Brennan, and I can't wait until they meet again.

Very interesting mystery involved too. I hope you'll bring in more of the Alias characters besides Sydney and Vaughn. A little SpyDaddy maybe? Definitely going on my favs.
Tony DiNozzo Freak chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
I don't watch Alias, but daymn! Sydney kicking our Dearest Brennan's ass? That doesn't seem right. You'd think they'd spar for a spell. LOL Kidding. It's really good so far and I can see Sydney sneaking around the Jeffersonian like that. Please continue this. Nicely done with the beginning of a crossover like this.
piano-fingers chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
hm I like this! Bones and Alias are two of my favourite shows...are we gonna see any more of this fic? :-)
Ladygrev chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Oh!Wonderful idea! I really like the way you introduce them all to each other - it's very plausible. And you have your BB banter down pat. Can't wait for more!