Reviews for The Inner Darkness
hajimebassaidai chapter 3 . 4/12/2010
A moving story with plenty of food for thought behind the premise and plot. One of those stories that sticks with you for a while, like the TNG story that inspired it.
Darkwing333 chapter 3 . 7/6/2008
That was an awsome story! I like how the you just jumped into them being these other people and we all had to figure out who was who, which wasn't too hard. That was just so well writtn and I just loved it. Keep up the great writting!
Whirlwind421 chapter 3 . 7/1/2008
Great story! I love it! It brings up a big ethical struggle and how it appiles to each of the charactors! Awesomeness!
twinchaosblade chapter 3 . 5/8/2007
A nice and very intense story! I even like the aftermath of their experience more than the actual forced memories they had. I'm sure getting over it will still be difficult for any of them.
Dream Painter chapter 3 . 4/5/2007
Oh! That was very touching, very ... moving.
KateCayce chapter 3 . 1/21/2007
I've always liked that Trek episode - thanks for this story!
SciFiDVM chapter 3 . 1/21/2007
Fantastic story. It read just like watching an episode. Great job!
stargate addict chapter 3 . 1/14/2007
Wow! This story is so good! It was just heart-wrenching to read about Trevan's execution- and sheesh, even after I knew it was a memory (I had suspected) I was all sad. Ouch. Anyway, this story is wonderful- so on my favs. :) Keep writing!
Camy chapter 3 . 1/13/2007
Nicely done!
spiritedchihiro chapter 3 . 1/13/2007
Fantastic team interaction, esp. between Teyla and John, there at the end!

Wow i loved how john was angry with Liz and Teyla, silly john, but the tension it created was exceptional!

love your stories!
NenyaVilyaNenya chapter 3 . 1/12/2007
Brilliant character/angst piece.
Wraithfodder chapter 3 . 1/12/2007
Dark and brooding. Great story!
parisindy chapter 3 . 1/11/2007
cool nice story
chokolaj chapter 3 . 1/11/2007
Wow. This was impressive. Just the moral aspects behind it all were incredible. We need more fics to be like this...of course with a generous dash or two of Shep whumpage! :P Thanks for this fic: it was a joy to read. :)
spiritedchihiro chapter 2 . 1/10/2007
of heart-breaking plot!

Glad to see the team back to normal!...

awaiting chapter 3!