Reviews for Adagio for the Revolution
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
neat
Boogum chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Oooh, this was really interesting. I've never read anything like it before! Loved your Mai. Perfect, dry wit.
artephile chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Chilling and intriguing - though older Zuko and Mai without spending their lives together makes me sad.
ByLanternLight chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
In the wake of what came after, this looks even better. 4/5.
Mathcamel chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Nice!
Andartha chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
*g* Brilliant and thoroughly original premise with tons of well thought-out background. Plus, the intricate dance between Fire Nation Mai and Earthkingdom Zuko is bloody fascinating to watch. So, yes, if you're writing more of this, then I'm gonna read it!
woo chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
This was good. Thanks for sharing. Maiko ftw! :)
nikipinz chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Please write more! I'm really interested in where you might take this one.
Earthenfist chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Cool. I like your ideas for the cast's future selves. I find it interesting that Zuko would be the one to work in the shadows, seeing as he's such a glory hog. And what happened to his scar? Who is the new Avatar? etc. I would certainly like to read some more in this universe.

here's a little spam, so ignore it if you want.

Please read my story, Fires of Adventure. Hokey title, yeah, but the story isn't so hokey. and if you read it, reply please! the first person to reply to me will always have a special place in my heart, and a permanent place in my reading list.
716799 chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
I... don't entirely understand this fic. But for what it's worth, I liked it. :)
Ron Weasly girl chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
That was amazingly written I can't wait to read more of your stuff!
Ayama15 chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
This is good. Really good. I want more!
Keyo-Red Angel of Hope chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Certainly very clever. I liked the use of tea.

Does this mean Zuko is a tea drinking old nutball now?

Well written and layed out, very serene all the way through. It would be nice to see more stories set in this universe, intriguing little one shots.

Thank you for a good story.
sambas chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
This sounds like it will be very interesting. Keep it up!
bhut chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
You know, I can actually see this. This story is quite realistic and plausible, even now. (I am thinking of a plot where Long Feng and the Dai Li pull a fast one on Azula and Co., but that's not the point.) I enjoyed reading it, too.