Reviews for The Wildcat and the Serpent
Jeeun chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Are there going to be more chapters? It does say 'complete' but it can't be complete like this, can it? You have laid out so many questions and curiosity that you really need to help us readers here! Why is Minerva acting like that? Why is Severus acting like that? Why does Minerva hate Dumbledore so much, and why did Dumbledore say that Minerva lied? Why did Minevera and Severus act like that before they were de-aged, and why did they do it in front of the students? I understand it must be something very important, but they could have gone to another place, Severus's office, using a silencing charm, leave a crack so they two could keep alert of the students, or use an owl, or some other sort of a method for communication? And the two de-aged professors are sleeping, Dumbledore telling the Trio that it's irreversible, and that's it?! Please, you really have to continue, a sequel even! You really can't leave it like this! Well, you can, but please don't! It has so much possiblities of a wonderful story! I really hope you would make it multi-chapters!
Dee chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
make a sequel, its good
Refreshingly Original chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
WHAT!

Irreversible?

If so, there should be a sequel to this explaining what happened to them as they were growing up and how they're going to live now that they are 7 again.

Please, please write a sequel.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
AHHH keep going it's really really really GREAT!
Lyra124 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
come on! irresversible? impossible! Are you going to just let them ge from seven to what... for mcgonagall, seventy somthing and snape, thirty? if so, that would be very amusing. and it would be rather tempting to ask snape: "Do you know Lily Evans?" becouse he met her before he was seven i'm quite sure.

anyway, please update soon!
WRITE A SEGUL chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
WRITE A SEGUEL!
teddylonglong chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Aww, such a funny story - thanks a lot for sharing it with us! I'd love to see a sequel though.. :-)
cwest chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Well this sounds like a fun plot bunny. I hope it runs away with you again sometime and you add to this. I love the idea of the professors as children.
Andromedaa chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Hey good plotline. Why don't u continue with the story
Minnie Fan chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
that was really good, but I don't think it should be just left hanging like that. Please continue if you have time! Also, Im wondering if Minnie killed the person who killed her father, whoever the killer was...I mean, after her father really did die (if he was killed, I wonder if she killed the killer). Anyway, that's a good start, keep it up!
me chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
please continue!
mag chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
oh, you can't just leave me hanging there. what happens to them, poor min and snape. great story, it needs a part II.
FloatingWithoutPurpose chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Irreversible? OMG! This will be fun. *smirks evilly*
Smiley0531 chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Wait... so is this a one-shot or not?

I would greatly appreciate it if you continue, but if not i /suppose/ that's all right. *sighs*

I adore your writing styles, and that you write about McGonagall. She's such an under-used character in fanfiction. And generally if there are any stories, they're ADMM. Which is fine, but it's great to see something different for a change.

Continuing would give you one happy reader... :-D

~Smiley0531 ;-) :-) :-D