Reviews for Control is Everything
magicaltoothbrush chapter 18 . 4/10/2014
This story is frickin amazing! It's so sad you haven't updated this in like forever. The fact that itachi just killed himself like that makes me so angry! And then killin Obito after he already lost his parents. D: like he could of just died in the car accident. But orochimaru's motive is completely crazy! I wasn't expecting it. I honestly thought he was attempting to make mutants or something . Urgh please update.
Elorix chapter 18 . 7/18/2011
OMG gooo Sasuke! You go boy!... I hope something terribly ironic eventually happens to Orochimaru or at least one of his little minions. Yea and great descriptions of serial killer! That's cool you did research... makes more for a solid, strong story. Two thumbs up!
Elorix chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
Could it be that he want's to break the kids of being loners...since all the kids seem to be kids that keep to them selves...they're all different...so by breaking them...they'll come more to rely on each other...and since they're all different... they'll end up forming a unit each person making up for what the other is lacking... I donno...maybe I'm crazy but that just seems to fit for me...
Elorix chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
Wow ... i think its a cool idea... im not very good at solving mysteries... but its a cool idea... makes for a more interactive story!
Elorix chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
I didn't think Kakashi was OOC at all... considering if...in the manga... if Obito lived...they would have been very close and had an amazing friendship... I'm pretty sure they would have been as close as brothers as you have depicted.. nice job!
Elorix chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Wow... that was really exciting and intense... can't wait to smash the next button! :D
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 18 . 8/16/2010
are you still writing this? i would love to read more.
TempestReign chapter 18 . 10/21/2009
really good story!
bed of nails and sandpaper chapter 18 . 6/15/2009
Oh no! continue continue continue pleasse!

I was almost crying during the chapter about Sasuke's past

and I don't want Naruto to die!

Please continue!

The clues are really well thought out and seriously smart /

x

update soon 100/100
Sugar-Coated Death chapter 18 . 1/15/2009
Uh oh.

Haven't updated in two years? Not a good sign.

I truly hope you continue with this story. You are such an amazing writer, and I love your work.

All the best,

D
Maelza chapter 18 . 8/28/2008
Lurker from Copycock here!

OMG I've been reading this like right before school and after school and I really loved it. I love crime-stuff and everything. I didn't guess exactly what Orochimaru's motives were but I figured out what the 'IT' is I'm pretty sure XD

But this has been really good so far and I love it! Really great job!
evil sasuke girl chapter 18 . 6/18/2008
come on! UPDATE ALREADY! i love this story! NOW UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
SnickyPop chapter 18 . 4/27/2008
thisstoryisabsolutelyamazing! Probably because it is a lot like Criminal Minds and I am also a sucker for that show, but I truthfully think your fic is ten times better. It is so detailed, I have no trouble imagining anything, (which sometimes isn't that great.(x ) And I really can't wait for the sequel. (you're still planning one, right? Pleease?) I've gotta say though, my favorite parts were Sasuke's flashback on his life. I didn't sob at it or anything, but I definitely got butterflies in my stomach and tickles in my eyes. (Those two chapters have actually given me inspiration for a fic..buahaha)

'IT' is friendship, right? Yeah, you know I am. x)

Have you read 'Flip, Flop, and Fly'? It's a fanfic with elements from Criminal Minds and is just plain excellent. It's got a lotta Itachi, some Kakashi, some Sasuke, and a lot of tasering people. Yeah.

::prays for update::

Snicky
Darks00 chapter 18 . 4/13/2008
I love this story, it's great, just one thing that is bugging me - no offense, I'm just trying to encourage you to be your best, but your foreshadowing is more like story telling. I know, it's hard not to get excited and spit out what's going to happen, but it really makes it a better story. And I believe you when you say actions speak louder than words...Sometimes that is the case, so show it, don't say it at the beginning. That's my only opionion, everything else is perfect. I really love how you did emotions - you nailed that one which can be pretty difficult to do. Please update soon!

xxDarkness' Kidxx