Reviews for Irish Coffee
Maya1109 chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Nice, fitting of this couple.
yaoipigglet chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Type your review here...
summerfell chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
gosh i hope ur still active in the fanfiction community, just so u can read this review.

This is a great one shot: quick pace, good beginning and end, though in the middle of it i kind of expected ono (or, what a surprose, chikage!) to wake up from a dream.

Anyway, im happy u wrote this. The series doesnt get much fanfic love.

Please continue to write. U have a gift.

Cheers,

Lesfriendly
Mello18 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I f***ing love this story it was really good.X333
Salome Sensei chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Oh yes this is so what I wanted when Chikage said he was moving out! Right to Ono-san! Thank you for this delectable yaoi!
gfzoda chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
*brain melts*

Oh. My. God. There's not a lot of Antique Bakery fanfics, but you topped them all.
x Hikari E x chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Hell yeah!

That was awesome. Pulled off superbly. Now all we need is Tachibana with Ono... (why isn't there any stories around of those two paired?)

Great job anyways.
yuugiho chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
very good, very fantasy-like lemon. writing was good. but chikage was a little ooc. i think you could have written this just as well being more true to his character. ono was written very well though. very funny.
IRISH LUST chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
LUVED IT!
Snowcleo chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Meant to review this one before now. Also a great read and very in character. So romantic and so sexy. I wish more people wrote AB fics. Ah, well, at least the ones out there are pretty good, except for this one which is great! :-)
E.Mahiru chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Woo! Go Chikage! Score!
shotamadness chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
WOW.

Just. Wow.

You win all the prizes.

-nosebleed-
Society's Cavity chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Hamanahamanahamanah... man, if I was a guy, I would have SUCH an erection right now. XD I don't even like this pairing... I mean, I sort of hoped that (in the manga) Ono would pounce on Chikage and make Tachibana jealous, but... there's just so little fanfiction in this category, and... oh god I'm glad I clicked on this. This was the definition of HOT. I feel like a middle school boy writing this, haha, but seriously. I'd say this was too sexy for words, but obviously it wasn't. XD

Yeah, I'm not even making sense any more. To summarize: great job.
QuestioningBanana chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
That was an awesome story!
Kemet chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Finally! You have earned your place in my fav. authors. Congrats! You truly have a way with words and you captivated the emotions and thoughts of both very well. Continue writing!